Forums Horror Movie Talk
Take In A Trio Of Stills From 'Silent Hill: Revelation' Along With A Brand New One-Sheet

As the anticipation continues to rise, and the day begin to get closer for the theatrical release of lent Hill: Revelation 3D, a trio of stills, and yet another killer one-sheet have graciously hit the web. Check 'em out below!

Directed by Michael J. Bassett (Solomon Kane, Deathwatch), original cast members Sean Bean (HBO’s Game Of Thrones, Lord Of The Rings), Deborah Kara Unger (The Game, 88 minutes, The Samaritan) and Radha Mitchell (Man On Fire, The Crazies, upcoming The Frozen Ground) return in LENT HILL: REVELATION 3D, starring along with ring stars Adelaide Clemens (X-Men Origins, upcoming The Great Gatsby, No One Lives) and Kit Harington (HBO’s Game Of Thrones) as well as Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix, Disturbia, NBC’s Chuck) and Malcolm McDowell (A Clockwork Orange, The Artist).

In the film, "Heather Mason (Clemens) and her father (Bean) have been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she doesn’t fully understand. On the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she’s not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her forever.”

lent Hill: Revelation 3D opens in theaters on October 26th.

Source; the 'Bid
Anonymous Friday 10/05/2012 at 10:51 PM | 96887
I'm loving the new still with Carrie Anne Moss, and I'm glad the new poster includes Heather. Makes it a little bit more atmospheric.

Great article, I'm pumped!
A.Silent.Hill Saturday 10/06/2012 at 05:46 PM | 96896
Definitely my most anticipated movie of the season!
gummi Tuesday 10/09/2012 at 07:29 AM | 96932