Forums Horror Movie Talk
Feast Your Eyes On A Brand New Retro Flavored One-Sheet For 'Hitchcock'

Some brand new artwork for the upcoming flick 'Hitchcock' has found its way on the web today courtesy of Entertainment Weekly. Now I can only speak for myself when I say how much I'm digging this retro vibe that the poster is emanating. It's a shame this pic is only obtaining a limited theatrical release because it looks to be a real winner!

Billed as “a love story about one of the most influential filmmakers of the last century, Alfred Hitchcock and his wife and partner Alma Reville,” Hitchcock is based on Stephen Robello's non-fiction book Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho, which tracks how Hitchcock, at the height of his game as a director, decided to make a “lowly” horror movie. No studio wanted to touch it initially, so Hitchcock scrounged for financing by himself. The movie, of course, became one of his biggest hits and one of the most influential of all time.

In the big screen adaption directed by Sacha Gerva, Anthony Hopkins plays Hitchcock, and Helen Mirren stars as his wife. Scarlett Johansson, Danny Huston, Toni Collette, Jesca Biel, Michael Stuhlbarg, James D’Arcy, Michael Wincott, Richard Portnow and Kurtwood Smith also star.

Look for Hitchcock to be released by Fox Searchlight Pictures on November 23rd.

Source: EW
Anonymous Tuesday 10/09/2012 at 11:33 PM | 96940
Cannot wait for this, it looks set to be a strong Oscar contender for sure!
joshk1986 Wednesday 10/10/2012 at 10:15 AM | 96948