Forums Off Topic
HorrorBid's 'AIRBORNE' DVD Giveaway: We're Giving Away 2 Copies

Thanks to everyone who entered the 'Airborne' giveaway. The two winners chosen were:

outcastjon and creephouse

Congratulations. PM's have been sent!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Here at HorrorBid we LOVE giving away free stuff. Which is why we jumped at the opportunity to participate in a giveaway for

Dominic Burns' upcoming horror thriller which is being billed as The Twilight Zone meets Red Eye.

With the DVD release of AIRBORNE. due out on October 16th, Image Entertainment has providing us with TWO copies of the film to give away to TWO lucky winners. The rules are really mple on this one. All you have to do is tell us why you think you should win this package and we'll take care of the rest. The contest is only open to US redents, and no P.O. Boxes will be accepted. *Winners will be announced on October 14th at 9:00 PM/EST.

http://youtu.be/UxoouRxlQZI

Good Luck To All

*Winners have 7 days after notification to claim their prize. If they fail to respond they will be disqualified, and another winner will be chosen.
Anonymous Thursday 10/11/2012 at 03:30 PM | 96972
I should win because my birthday is exactly one week from now so I can't think of anything better I could receive as a present than a good horror DVD.
Demonoid Phenomenon Thursday 10/11/2012 at 04:21 PM | 96974
In another post for a contest I told you how wanted to win those movies in order to have more ways to scare my wife and now my son, but with this movie I would not only scare them but my mother. My mother HATES to fly and never does unless an emergency has occured where she has to get there quickly. Her fear is so strong she won't watch movies that make flying into something scary (Rec 2, United 93, Twilight Zone,), but movies like Airplane are ok. I would just love to put this in without telling her what it is about and watch the fun fly.
outcastjon Thursday 10/11/2012 at 05:44 PM | 96978
I need to win because I spend all my spare time making Gemma Atkinson MEMES like this:

Stalkerish...maybe. But if I have the movie Airbourne maybe I will just stay home and watch it. Its good for my well-being to win the DVD and then I can continue writing for Horrorbid.com!
sinful Celluloid Thursday 10/11/2012 at 09:36 PM | 96991
I think that I should win a copy of 'Airborne' because I am a senior in high school and every year for the last 8 years I have thrown a

Halloween party. This year the party has been dubbed the 'Final Halloween Party Blowout' and I always show a little-known recent film. This year, I have no idea what to show, so I think this would be a perfect film to show in order to surprise my guest as well as myself. I think this film would be perfect for Halloween get together to scare and disgust loads of unsuspecting teenagers. Thanks:)
creephouse Friday 10/12/2012 at 12:31 AM | 96994
I'll go mple on this one and just say that I would like to win because I'm a huge Mark Hamill fan.

I remember as a kid being Luke Skywalker (my brother was always Han), wailing away with my tree branch that doubled as a lightsaber.

I would later write a letter to him and received back an authentic autograph from him which is rare nowadays due to his legacy status for SW. I loved this trailer and think there is something nister about Mark's character!

I can almost here his joker voice coming across my speaker system!

Anyways, looks like a cool movie and I would love to add it to my collection.

Thanks!
maverick96 Friday 10/12/2012 at 09:13 PM | 97011