Forums Off Topic
V/H/S Hanna Fierman "I LIKE YOU" Contest

Here's a fun contest that we'd like to share with the Bidite Nation. Currently there's a V/H/S contest running on Facebook and the response has been tremendous thus far...

So if you've had the luxury of seeing the movie, then you're gonna want to participate for sure!

How would YOU LIKE to have actress Hanna Fierman send you a personalized video message saying "I LIKE YOU"?!?! Yes? Great! Head to the V/H/S Facebook page(

http://www.facebook.com/VHSfilm)

and like/comment/share this post and you're entered to win this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Do something especially creative to catch the attention of Hannah & the filmmakers, and maybe you will get something special in your inbox as well...

V/H/S is a POV, found footage horror film from the perspective ofAmerica's top genre filmmakers. In 'V/H/S', a group of misfits are hired by an unknown third party to burglarize a desolate house in the countryde and acquire a rare tape. Upon searching the house, the guys are confronted with a dead body, a hub of old televions and an endless supply of cryptic footage, each video stranger and more inexplicable than the last...

Directed by: Adam Wingard (“You’re Next”), Glenn McQuaid (“I Sell The Dead”), Radio lence, David Bruckner (“The gnal”), Joe Swanberg (“Hannah Takes the Stairs”), Ti West (“The House of the Devil”) and starring Joe Swanberg, Adam Wingard, Sophia Takal, Kate Lyn Sheil, Calvin Reeder, Lane Hughes.

Currently V/H/S is available through video on demand services and in theaters!

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Thursday 10/11/2012 at 07:03 PM | 96980