Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Grave Encounters 2 Video Review

One of the sequels I was really waiting for. What did I think of it ??

"While researching the events depicted in the original film and the subsequent disappearance of its lead ”actor” Sean Rogerson, Alex Wright received a bizarre video from a mysterious blogger named "DeathAwaits666." Appearing to show Rogerson still alive but trapped inde the Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital from GRAVE ENCOUNTERS, Alex and his friends agree to meet the blogger at the infamous hospital in hopes of learning what really happened. To their horror they quickly find themselves face-to-face with unspeakable evil. Realizing that they must be smarter and faster than Rogerson and his crew to avoid suffering the same fate, they use their knowledge of the original film to do whatever it takes to survive."
cauwel3 Saturday 10/13/2012 at 01:59 AM | 97013
This movie started out a bit slow, got really good..... then it turned into a flaming pile of shit!!If it would have ended at the part where they got out of the elevator ( I won't spoil it) -- it would have been really good.

It's kinda like going out to Taco Bell, those damned burritos are so damned tasty, and because they're so damned tasty you often over indulge, but then as your body begins to digest, your stomach starts rumbling, next thing you know you're running to the bathroom -- again, and again!! And the only thing you can think of is --- why did I overdue it.

Yeah, that's bacally the effect this movie had on me. The Vicious Brothers tried to add a twist that didn't pay off at all, instead it came of as lly and quirky and totally ruined the movie.
Anonymous Monday 10/15/2012 at 04:58 PM | 97058