Forums Horror Movie Reviews
ATM Movie Review (an Almost There Movie)

I was, at first, completely psyched about finally seeing this film, after finding out it was on Netflix. One of ATM's stars is Josh Peck, an actor I grew up watching on Nickelodeon. Josh had always played the jokester funny guy growing up, when I heard he was going to be in a horror film, I could just not see it happening. Watching this film confirms that Josh Peck needs to stick to comedy. nce I grew up watching him on the somewhat clean Nickelodeon channel, I was not convinced of the role he was trying to play as the jerk off douche bag coworker. The other stars Brian Geraghty and Alice Eve's characters have some weird drop dead sexy shy as hell love connect that was so awkward. Both of these actors are very great looking, so I guess I found it very odd that a super hot guy and a super hot girl were so bashful around each other. It would've made more sense if Brian and Josh's roles were switched. This film just has so many little things like this that could've been tweaked, to make the film so much more better. I could go on and on about this film and what should've been done instead, but then I would just be rambling on.

In concluon, I give this film a 5 out of 10. I most likely will not watch this film again, and I wouldn't recommend it to any of my friends.

And here is the trailer.... http://youtu.be/nT7nWF9pV2o
BloodyAdored Tuesday 10/16/2012 at 07:14 AM | 97113