Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Official Plot Synopsis For 'I Spit On Your Grave Too' Lands Online

To be perfectly honest, I had no idea that a sequel was planned for the 2010 remake of

I Spit On Your Grave. However if you witnessed either veron of the film, you should have a pretty good idea as to what the sequel is going to involve. Nonetheless, it's our duty to provide all the details to our loyal Bidites, so kindly check out the official synops below.

In I Spit On Your Grave Too, "Naturally beautiful, Jesca has just settled into New York where she, like many other young women, is trying to make it as a model. But what starts out as an innocent and mple photo shoot soon turns into something disturbingly unthinkable! Raped, tortured, and kidnapped to a foreign country, Jesca is buried alive and left to die. Against all odds, she manages to escape. Severely injured, she will have to tap into the darkest places of the human psyche to not only survive but exact her revenge... "

I Spit On Your Grave Too will once again be helmed by Steven R. Monroe, from a screenplay handed in by Thomas Fenton.

Production for the film is expected to begin this November. No word of casting has been released at this time.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Tuesday 10/23/2012 at 11:25 PM | 97353
This the greatest news ive heard in a long time.There's something special about these movies.I loved the original and the remake.Im really looking forward to this sequel.Hopefully the movie industry will make more of these awesome rape revenge movies. I know other horror fans will love this news to.
horrorlord Tuesday 10/23/2012 at 11:58 PM | 97354
horrorlord....we knew you'd be happy for this movie, LOL!
littlewayn13 Wednesday 10/24/2012 at 12:38 AM | 97359
NO MORE RAPE IN MOVIES OR TV I AM CK OF IT .,IT DOESN'T BELONG AND ANY CKO WHO ENJOYS THIS SHIT SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR LIFE .
Nightmareblade17 Wednesday 10/24/2012 at 01:35 PM | 97375