Forums Off Topic
Few pics from Sandyland acres hayride

This is where I work on the weekends.I managed to get a few pics before we departed to our locations. Just a de note.the axe the creeper is holding was made by yours truly. We have been rated one of the tristates top hayrides, so good that a local amusement park has been trying to copy us. Saturday nights are the buest.It gets so freakin busy the cars block the road.I think last week we did 34 full(25 people at least) tractors in the course of a few hours.lol My part 7 is getting photographed so much and so realistic looking from all the wear, I could technically call it screen used now.lololol Good times,
wickedbeard Monday 10/20/2008 at 11:56 AM | 21084
Looks like you guys have a killer time!
quietonthesetstudios Monday 10/20/2008 at 12:04 PM | 21085
This is where I work on the weekends.I managed to get a few pics before we departed to our locations. Just a de note.the axe the creeper is holding was made by yours truly. We have been rated one of the tristates top hayrides, so good that a local amusement park has been trying to copy us. Saturday nights are the buest.It gets so freakin busy the cars block the road.I think last week we did 34 full(25 people at least) tractors in the course of a few hours.lol My part 7 is getting photographed so much and so realistic looking from all the wear, I could technically call it screen used now.lololol Good times,

MPLY AWESOME, DUDE! I'd love to go on these things, but here we didn't have it, only in theme parks, but none compares to the work you do. Every day my will to go to USA with my wife is growing up, and now I'm decided to go next october on Halloween. Hey man, do you have any pics from the action there? I mean, on the place the people go to see you all? Agreed when you said that your p.7 is so realistic looking. Congrats, man! It's a freakin' costume!
LÜCKMANN Monday 10/20/2008 at 12:43 PM | 21086
That is really cool man.

Costumes look sweet.
Evildsm Monday 10/20/2008 at 02:32 PM | 21094
heck yeah Jeff! I love that Jeepers Creepers mask in that one shot! Great pics and it looks like you guys had a great time!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 10/20/2008 at 04:18 PM | 21103
Awww where's Mikey?

Wow! Leslie Vernon? That's a good idea actually.
DrenTheLiar Monday 10/20/2008 at 09:03 PM | 21110
Awww where's Mikey?

Wow! Leslie Vernon? That's a good idea actually.

Fenner was going to go as Leslie Vernon for Halloween this year but he decided to dress up like the old lady that was in Poltergeist.

Should be good times indeed!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 10/21/2008 at 12:02 AM | 21121