Forums Horror Movie Talk
Oops! Sorry Kids! Wrong Film!!!

If you have anymore of these horrific stories please share them! If you were in the audience of these films, FOR THE LOVE OF HORRORBID PLEASE TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE!!!!

Is it so terrible that I get an absolute kick out of these stories? haha
BloodyAdored Wednesday 10/24/2012 at 03:14 PM | 97377
Loving that. I mean, don't scar your kids for life...but I certainly have images burned into my head and as a huge fear junkie, I'm grateful for them, but...hahahah poor kids.
nolifefan Thursday 10/25/2012 at 02:12 AM | 97397
I actually had the oppote happen to me and strange enough it involved Madagascaar 3! Went to see Prometheus and wondered why all these kids trailers were playing?!? The lights go down and up comes the Dreamworks logo and sure enough Madagascar 3 starts! My wife and Ilooked at each other and were SCARED we were long our minds!

The really bad part was when they told us that they accidentally loaded the wrong movie to the hard drive and there was no way the movie would be playing that evening!
Anonymous Thursday 10/25/2012 at 12:41 PM | 97409
me and my brother once went to a sneakpreview in Leeuwarden, Netherlands..at our theatre it's always a secret what movie will be playing. So we hoped to see at least an action movie or horror, but ended up watching a freakin'Disney pixar movie. Being Dutch, ofcourse, we did watch the damn thing, but never attended a sneakpreview again. In 1975, when Jaws came out, my grandmother and my mother went to see it. There's a scene inwich the character of Richard Dreyfuss inspects a half sunken boat, and the head of a fisherman pops up behind the hole in the boat...when my grandmother saw that image, she dove up with her arms in the air, as if she wanted to swim to the surface. This story was told many times when Jaws

was shown on TV.
UberJason78 Thursday 10/25/2012 at 01:16 PM | 97410