Forums Television
A Brief Plot Synopsis Is Shed For Episodes 3, 4, & 5 Of American Horror Story: Asylum

For those of you who like surprises, turn away now, but for those of you who are as curious as I, please read on...

The FX channel has just released a brief synops for three of its upcoming episodes of "American Horror Story: Asylum," and they were kind enough to give us a bit of the skinny regarding each episode. Check it out!

American Horror Story: Asylum - Episode 3: “Nor'easter” (airing October 31st at 10:00 pm e/p) A violent storm hits Briarcliff, allowing a group of patients to plan a daring escape. ster Jude (Jesca Lange) is haunted by her past. Written by Jennifer Salt; directed by Michael Uppendahl.

American Horror Story: Asylum - Episode 4: “I Am Anne Frank” - Part 1 (airing November 7th at 10:00 pm e/p) A new patient claiming to be Anne Frank exposes Arden's (James Cromwell) past. Kit (Evan Peters) learns why Grace (Lizzie Brocheré) was admitted to Briarcliff. Written by Jesca Sharzer; directed by Michael Uppendahl.

American Horror Story: Asylum - Episode 5: “I Am Anne Frank” - Part 2 (airing November 14th at 10:00 pm e/p) ster Jude employs a renowned Nazi hunter to gather evidence against Arden. Kit makes a surpring confeson. Bloody Face is unmasked. Written by Brad Falchuck; directed by Alfonso Gomez-Rejon.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Wednesday 10/24/2012 at 08:44 PM | 97388