Forums Horror Movie Talk
2008 Scream Award Results

SpikeTV won’t air the Scream 2008 Awards until Tuesday night (at 9:00pm et/pt), but the award show has already been filmed. We have a listing of the complete winners for those who are interested. I’ve organized the results into Dark Knight Award winners and Non Dark Knight Award Winners… you’ll see why.

Dark Knight Award Winners

The Ultimate Scream Movie: The Dark Knight Best Comic Book Movie: The Dark Knight Best Sequel: The Dark Knight Best Superhero: Christian Bale as Batman in The Dark Knight Best Villain: Heath Ledger as The Joker in The Dark Knight Best Actor in a Fantasy Movie or TV Show: Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight Best Supporting Performance: Gary Oldman in The Dark Knight The Holy Shit! Scene of the Year: The Big Rig Flips Over in The Dark Knight Best Director: Christopher Nolan, The Dark Knight Best Screamplay: The Dark Knight by Christopher Nolan, Jonathan Nolan and David Goyer Best F/X: The Dark Knight Best Line: “I believe whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stranger” by The Joker in The Dark Knight

Non Dark Knight Award Winners

Best Science Fiction Movie: Iron Man Best Actor in a Science Fiction Movie or TV Show: Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man Best Fantasy Movie: Hellboy II: The Golden Army Best Horror Movie: Sweeney Todd Best Remake: Halloween Best Screen to Comic Adaptation: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season Eight Best Actor in a Horror Movie or TV Show: Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd Best Actress in a Fantasy Movie or TV Show: Angelina Jolie in Wanted Best Actress in a Horror Movie or TV Show: Liv Tyler in The Strangers Best Actress in a Science Fiction Movie or TV Show: Milla Jovovich in Redent Evil: Extinction Breakout Performance: WALL-E in Wall-E Most Memorable Mutilation: Bitten by Vagina with Teeth in Teeth Best TV Show: Dexter Best Comic Book: Y: The Last Man Best Comic Book Artist: Gabriel Ba, The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite Best Comic Book Writer: Grant Morrison, Batman, Final Cris Most Shocking Comic Book Twist: The X-Men Disband After Professor X is Shot in the Head by Bishop
DaShape Monday 10/20/2008 at 11:07 PM | 21117

Best Horror Movie: Sweeney Todd Best Actor in a Horror Movie or TV Show: Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd

Agredd with Depp, but Sweeney Todd as best horror movie? Who made this votation? I can't believe it... In my opinion, it was the worst movie Depp ever did! Oh, man..

Well, looks like Dark Knight won something !
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 10/21/2008 at 09:41 AM | 21148
I've yet to see Sweeny Todd...looked like it would be cool. Me and Lisa attempted to watch it when she picked up the bootleg but it was way too dark and we couldn't see anything...lol

kweandee Wednesday 10/22/2008 at 02:42 AM | 21201

Best Horror Movie: Sweeney Todd Best Actor in a Horror Movie or TV Show: Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd

Agredd with Depp, but Sweeney Todd as best horror movie? Who made this votation? I can't believe it... In my opinion, it was the worst movie Depp ever did! Oh, man..

Well, looks like Dark Knight won something ! I agree total shit....
TekNik Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 08:40 PM | 22580