Forums Off Topic
Twas The Night Before Friday!!!

Twas the Night before Friday

and all through the woods, Kids throughing partys and getting sum Nook, While they hung out all night

without even a Care Friday was close. It was almost there.

Soon they were nestled all Snug in there sacks, When Bisco woke up from the stick

he herd crack!

Swarans Awoke and unzipped his Sack

one hand on his cap, the other his lap. Out in the woods they herd such a splatter, They both deded to see what was the matter.

Away into the woods they flew like a flash, There layed Des tore open and Slashed!!! Bisco and Swarans scared shitless to death took off running trying to catch there breath!

The fog rolled in deep, it was so hard to see, Swarans was so scared he had to go pee,

Bisco alone, all by hisself he shook so bad, he pissed himself!

When all in a sudden a figure appeared 10 yards ahead and working near!

The nearer he got, it was a shock to see, he wore a hock and was way taller than me!

He pulled out his machette and started to slice, Poor bisco now, was all

but diced!

Swarans returned looking for bisco, all he found was a shoe and a torn up torso!

As he turned to run far far away, it was too late for anything to say!

The machette swung hard and hit strongly indeed, For it took such a swing to acomplish this deed!

As the killer wondered away from this mess, he let out a sound something like this (Ki ki Ki, Ma Ma mA)

Enjoy! --Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 10/21/2008 at 02:38 AM | 21130
WOW! I'm really impresone with this! U did it? Very good words, and much more to have included our buddy Bisco on it, congrats, dude! Could you kill someone else? (Starts with Boo and finished with Man) hahaha Pretty good! Nice job!
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 10/21/2008 at 06:07 PM | 21169
why the hell did i have to die???????????
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 10/21/2008 at 09:56 PM | 21186
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 10/21/2008 at 10:14 PM | 21188
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 10/21/2008 at 10:15 PM | 21189
why the hell did i have to die??????????? Well... It was the same concept as Twas the Night before Christmas and at the end Santa Clause says Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night as he is leaving on his slay... So... For this poem, everyone had to die in order for Jason to be victorious at the end, just as Santa was...

lmao!

It was just something I through together last night, typing what came from my mind at the time... haha...

I was bored...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 10/21/2008 at 11:18 PM | 21191
why the hell did i have to die???????????

Agreed.. He could has taken you eyes off only, or stabbed about a hundred times on the back, but not killed! BAD JASON!
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 10/22/2008 at 10:03 AM | 21228