Forums Horror Movie Talk
The First Image From 'The Last Exorcism 2' Is Painfully Disturbing

With the American Film Market currently ongoing in Santa Monica, a brand new image from the upcoming sequel to

the 2010 film the Last Exorcism has made its way on the pages of Bloody-Disgusting leaving us with our first look from the film.

Ashley Bell returns as Nell Sweetzer, the possessed young girl that dragged a faux exorcism crew to an unspeakable horror, who months after the first film's event, moved to a new home. As it turns out, Nell's torturous evils have been following her all along, and as she tries to make up for the damages of her life, she tries to go out with Chris (Spencer Treat Clark from The Last House on the Left), the horrors flashes back, demons try to consume her once more. This, is only half of her burden, as a band of twisted Reverends try to take her down.

Ed Gass-Donnelly is directing from a script that he also wrote along with Damien Chazelle. The twist in the film is said to be something never before seen in an exorcism film.

Stay tuned for more.

Source: The Film Police
Anonymous Thursday 11/01/2012 at 01:55 PM | 97557
The original is soooo underrated, imo. But i doubt this will hold up to it.. No Eli Roth, and the director from the original was fantastic? I gotta find out what else he's involved with.

Maybe i'm wrong.. I walked into the first one with zero expectations and ended up being one of my favorite movies of the year.
AgnesItsMeBilly Friday 11/02/2012 at 05:40 AM | 97584