Forums Horror Collectibles
Fright-Rags is Dreaming of a "Black Christmas"!

With Halloween behind us (unless you're in NJ where it hasn't happened yet), it's time to start spreading some yuletide fear. And what better way than with the Fright-Rags limited edition "Black Christmas" shirt? Below is the e-mail that arrived in my inbox today while I was nestled all snug in my bed as vions of Freddy Krueger slashing teenagers danced in my head.

"Who would have thought that the person who brought us the seminal Christmas clasc "A Christmas Story" in 1983 was the same person who - just 9 years earlier - changed the face of the joyous holiday into one of murderous mayhem? Bob Clark's 1974 clasc "Black Christmas" is essential viewing for anyone looking for a holiday related massacre fix, and we thought it was high time to give it some love on 100% cotton.

Just in time for the holidays, I am happy to present the Black Christmas Limited Edition! To find out more about this excluve limited edition — and to see the final degn — click this link or the image below!

See you next Friday!

-Ben"

Please read all the details below to make sure you don't miss out on this limited edition t-shirt!THREE DAYS ONLY : This t-shirt will only be available from 12:01am Friday, November 9 through 11:59pm Sunday, November 11 . As soon as the clock strikes midnight on November 12, the link to this limited edition t-shirt will no longer be available to order. Please note that this is Eastern Standard Time, so check your time zone as these times may be earlier or later, depending on where you live.PRE-ORDER : This shirt will be a pre-order, so please allow approximately 4-5 weeks to ship your order. Actual shipping trant time will vary based on your location. Any additional (in-stock) shirts added to your order will ship when your order is complete. If you want your in-stock shirts to ship faster, please place a separate order.ZES AVAILABLE : MENS: S-5XL, GIRLS : S-2XL, ZIP-UP HOODIES (degn on back) : S-3XLPRICE : $25.95 per shirt / $45.95 per hoodie

All information & artwork from http://www.fright-rags.com/teaser/black-christmas-teaser.html
CZW_CJBecker Friday 11/02/2012 at 10:18 PM | 97591
Damn 25 bucks? Thats more than i payed for the blu ray lol

ck shirt though.
AgnesItsMeBilly Saturday 11/03/2012 at 09:16 AM | 97599
Awesome shirt. One of the more underrated horror films of all time.
CoreyCasualty Saturday 11/03/2012 at 06:37 PM | 97607