Forums Horror Movie Talk
'Cabin Fever: Patient Zero' Shows Off Its First Bloody Victim... And It Aint Pretty!

With filming for the prequel of CABIN FEVER: PATIENT ZERO currently under way, actress Jillian Murray took to Twitter to reveal a vomit inducing photo of herself covered from head to toe in blood, along with the message "5 sec before I die. That's what 9hrs straight of make-up looks like." Check out every gory pixel below.

Cabin Fever: Patient Zero "kicks off when a bachelor party cruise in the Caribbean unexpectedly runs ashore on a medical research island and a deadly virus is unleashed. The passengers must struggle to find a way to survive before their own demons and the flesh-eating bacteria consume them all."

Comic book artist Kaare Andrews is directing from a screenplay penned by Jake Wade Wall (The Hitcher).

Sean Astin and Brano Eaton are starring in the flick, which also features Gillian Murray, Mitch Ryan, Lydia Hearst, and Ryan Donowho.
Anonymous Wednesday 11/07/2012 at 08:52 PM | 97657
That looks awesome! The other day me and my friend were talking about what a clasc the original is.
AgnesItsMeBilly Saturday 11/10/2012 at 04:08 AM | 97707