Forums Off Topic
New member here

I hate these types of posts.lol. I don't really like talking about myself too much. My myspace is posted in my profile, so there's plenty about me on there. I gned up because the magical HorrorBid myspace asked me to! I searched through some of the forum first, and it looks very very cool! Lots of great topics and members. I look forward to adding this to my haunted bookmarks listThanks, Stv
dontbeafraid Wednesday 10/22/2008 at 06:04 AM | 21208
Hi, Stv! First things first, I'm brazilian and my english it's worst than Jackie Chan's... So, don't be afraid (sorry by the joke, but I have to do that...) and feel free to go deep on horror world! If you need something (not money, please), PM me! Welcome aboard!

LÜCKMANN Wednesday 10/22/2008 at 09:54 AM | 21226
LOL... Welcome aboard
kweandee Wednesday 10/22/2008 at 11:58 AM | 21231
I hate these types of posts.lol. I don't really like talking about myself too much. My myspace is posted in my profile, so there's plenty about me on there. I gned up because the magical HorrorBid myspace asked me to! I searched through some of the forum first, and it looks very very cool! Lots of great topics and members. I look forward to adding this to my haunted bookmarks listThanks, Stv

Very cool, glad to have you aboard!

If you have any questions please feel free to message rather myself or our forum admin Booman.

Also, if you'd like a customize gnature banner make sure to ask Booman and we can whip one up for you in no time.

We are a pretty easy going group who likes to talk horror in general while joking around . .. oh yeah, and we have the whole FREE auction te thing going on too

DaShape Wednesday 10/22/2008 at 01:13 PM | 21243
Welcome to HB.

Beware of the LUCKMANN!!!

Evildsm Wednesday 10/22/2008 at 02:16 PM | 21258
Thanks for the welcome everyone!!!

stv
dontbeafraid Wednesday 10/22/2008 at 08:59 PM | 21292
Welcome to HB.

Yeah no joke! Luckmann likes haunted cacti and I am pretty sure soccer. He is not to be trusted!In all seriousness welcome to the board, look forward in seeing you around often.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/22/2008 at 10:56 PM | 21303
Welcome to HB.

Yeah no joke! Luckmann likes haunted cacti and I am pretty sure soccer. He is not to be trusted!In all seriousness welcome to the board, look forward in seeing you around often.
joelsparks Thursday 10/23/2008 at 04:24 AM | 21335
Welcome to HB.

Yeah no joke! Luckmann likes haunted cacti and I am pretty sure soccer. He is not to be trusted!In all seriousness welcome to the board, look forward in seeing you around often.HAHAHAHAHA

Almost pisng me with this, but I had dreamed with that damn cactus! Man, what a freak monster! Hey STV, glad to see you around! Don't be afradi of me, I don't bite (I thoink I don't, who knows?); feel free to PM me if you need to know more about my freak land, BRAL, and how much our politicians are corrupt or where's the best carnaval! I'm a mess! Hope you have a good time here, as I do! These guys are cool and the forum is great (except the cactus). And I'm trying to buy a horrorbid.com t-shirt, but not have money... Can you loan some, please? I'll pay with bananas!

Cheers!
LÜCKMANN Thursday 10/23/2008 at 09:20 AM | 21341