Forums Horror Movie Talk
'OLD 37' Starring Kane Hodder & Bill Moseley Begins Shooting

It's been a helluva long nce time nce we last dropped the skinny on the psychological slasher Old 37, however through the magic of the internet, we've just learned that shooting for the film has recently begun in Long Island, New York. In addition to this stellar news, it has also been revealed that genre fave Bill Moseley has joined the cast which already features fellow genre fave Kane Hodder!! After the jump, dig on the deets below.

Old 37 is a psychological slasher about two brothers pong as paramedics, who intercept 911 calls in a retired old ambulance began shooting November 17th in Long Island, New York. Fast paced and blood soaked, the film taps into the most bac human fear, vulnerability. The words "don't worry I'm a paramedic" will make you think twice before dialing 9-1-1, milar to what Jaws did with people going into the water.

The film stars Kane Hodder (Friday the 13th, Hatchet) and Bill Moseley (The Devil's Rejects, House of 1000 Corpses) as twisted brothers working together to exact revenge on careless teen drivers who maybe responble for their mother's hit and run death."I really like the script for OLD 37 and I think my character John Roy is very interesting. I look forward to working with my buddy Bill Moseley as his brother. Wait until you see how we push the boundaries of demented" says Kane Hodder.

Bill Moseley had to add, "I'm really excited to be a part of OLD 37. I love the script and the characters. It's going to be great to work with my old friend Kane Hodder. We're convention buddies as well as having worked on several projects together like Fallen Angels and The Devil's Rejects. I think our personal relationship will play well as the two psychotic brothers slaughtering people in the OLD 37 ambulance. I'm also looking forward to being on Long Island".

The star cast includes Brandi Cyrus, (Hannah Montana, Zoey 101), Caitlin Harris (Secret Life of the American Teenager), Olivia Alexander (Attack of the 50ft Cheerleader, Killer Eye), the face of Abercrombie & Fitch Maxwell Zagorski, Ben Schneider, Mindy White (States, Lydia), a performance by 6-piece Australian band Sheppard and more.

Written and produced by Paul Travers, directed and edited by three-time Emmy winning editor, Christian Winters with producing partners, Carrie Alton, Evan Greenhill, Dayna Ghiraldi and executive produced by Steven Beer, this team is ready to bring the scare. And many of the scares will be provided by Brian Spears who is doing the FX and has worked on VHS, Beneath and Hellbenders, just to name a few.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Tuesday 11/20/2012 at 12:41 AM | 97929