Forums Horror Movie Talk
SAWFEST Thursday Night Marathon At Select AMC Theatres

This is cool news for those of you that are fans of the Saw franchise. It looks like the following AMC theaters will be having an all day SAW fest featuring the 4 previous films and the new installment to finish the night. We get the following list from Fangoria via cinematical:

Atlanta - Southlake Pavilion 24 Baltimore - White Marsh 16 Boston - Boston Common 19 Chicago - Streets of Woodfield 20, Crestwood 18 Cincinnati - Newport on the Levee 20 Clifton - Clifton Commons 16 Columbus - Easton Town Center 30 Dallas - The Parks at Arlington 18, Mesquite 30 Denver - Westminster Promenade 24 Detroit - Star Southfield 20 Elizabeth - Jersey Gardens 20 Houston - Gulf Pointe 30 Kansas City - BarryWoods 24 Los Angeles - CityWalk 19, 30 at The Block, Burbank 16, Ontario Mills 30, Norwalk 20, Del Amo 18 Miami - Sunset Place 24, Aventura 24 New Brunswick - New Brunswick 18 New York City - Empire 25, Palisades Center 21 Norfolk - Hampton 24 Orlando - Universal Cineplex 20, Pleasure Island 24 Philadelphia - Neshaminy 24, Cherry Hill 24 Phoenix - Mesa Grand 24, Deer Valley 30 Pittsburgh - Waterfront 22 San Diego - Mison Valley 20, Palm Promenade 24 San Francisco - Metreon 16, Bay Street 16 San Jose - Mercado 20 Seattle - Alderwood 16 Tallahassee - Tallahassee Mall 20 Washington, D.C. - Hoffman Center 22

This is the second time SAWFEST has been thrown and I think that the event is an awesome idea for fans. For five films the cost of the whole enchilada is only fifteen dollars! This is a steal for fans of the franchise, and awfully kind of everyone involved to make it so cheap.

I really wanted to do this last year and missed it do to other plans . .. . and now I'm misng it again!

ARGGGGG!!!

I have to do it next year!! If you can, GO SEE IT, IT'S TONIGHT
DaShape Thursday 10/23/2008 at 11:21 AM | 21351
This is cool news for those of you that are fans of the Saw franchise. It looks like the following AMC theaters will be having an all day SAW fest featuring the 4 previous films and the new installment to finish the night. We get the following list from Fangoria via cinematical:

Atlanta - Southlake Pavilion 24 Baltimore - White Marsh 16 Boston - Boston Common 19 Chicago - Streets of Woodfield 20, Crestwood 18 Cincinnati - Newport on the Levee 20 Clifton - Clifton Commons 16 Columbus - Easton Town Center 30 Dallas - The Parks at Arlington 18, Mesquite 30 Denver - Westminster Promenade 24 Detroit - Star Southfield 20 Elizabeth - Jersey Gardens 20 Houston - Gulf Pointe 30 Kansas City - BarryWoods 24 Los Angeles - CityWalk 19, 30 at The Block, Burbank 16, Ontario Mills 30, Norwalk 20, Del Amo 18 Miami - Sunset Place 24, Aventura 24 New Brunswick - New Brunswick 18 New York City - Empire 25, Palisades Center 21 Norfolk - Hampton 24 Orlando - Universal Cineplex 20, Pleasure Island 24 Philadelphia - Neshaminy 24, Cherry Hill 24 Phoenix - Mesa Grand 24, Deer Valley 30 Pittsburgh - Waterfront 22 San Diego - Mison Valley 20, Palm Promenade 24 San Francisco - Metreon 16, Bay Street 16 San Jose - Mercado 20 Seattle - Alderwood 16 Tallahassee - Tallahassee Mall 20 Washington, D.C. - Hoffman Center 22

This is the second time SAWFEST has been thrown and I think that the event is an awesome idea for fans. For five films the cost of the whole enchilada is only fifteen dollars! This is a steal for fans of the franchise, and awfully kind of everyone involved to make it so cheap.

I really wanted to do this last year and missed it do to other plans . .. . and now I'm misng it again!

ARGGGGG!!!

I have to do it next year!! If you can, GO SEE IT, IT'S TONIGHT

Is that right?

Hmm.....

I might have to have a saw fest tonight.
Evildsm Thursday 10/23/2008 at 02:41 PM | 21365