Forums Horror Movie Talk
New Shots of The HSS Devious!!!

OK... First of all, when I took this out of the Mailing Box, I about shit myself in the FINE work Sam has put into these!!! Very Very Nice Work Sam! I LOVE THIS MASK!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad I got one for this Special HalloweeN HB Member Price!!!

ANYBODY WHO HAS NOT YET BOUGHT ONE.........."""BUY ONE"""!!! These pictures DO NOT serve this mask the justice it deserves, but if these newer shots of Devious isnt convincing enough, I dont know what the hell else to do!!!

Enjoy the Pictures and Thank You Again Sam!!! (Costume Shots are RIGHT around the Corner fellas!!!)

--Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 10/25/2008 at 05:06 AM | 21500
Note: The Actual Shading on this mask in Person are ALOT more shaded then these photos... Myers Masks are such a bitch to photograph... "I'm not the best Camera Man, but I gave it my best shot with these... --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 10/25/2008 at 05:10 AM | 21501
I think the pics are just fine....I know what your saying though the pics I took on the nightwatcher mask I picked up from Bisco make the mask look alot lighter then it actually is.

Congrats on the mask
kweandee Saturday 10/25/2008 at 02:32 PM | 21510
Sam's work is the most constent I've seen. Great mask!
DrenTheLiar Saturday 10/25/2008 at 04:20 PM | 21513
Sam's work is the most constent I've seen.

This is so true. It doesn't matter if it's the prototype or the final mask of a run, every mask from Sam is top quality and identical (with the exception of the Tramer where the paint scheme was changed from lver/blue to light blue after the first copy).

There's never any concern of getting a bad copy from Sam and that security goes a long way. With so many mask makers out there, the resale value of their work varies so much depending on the quality of each individual copy so when you purchase a spot in a run from them, you never know where in the spectrum your copy will fall. With Sam's stuff being constently good, that variable is eliminated for people looking at masks for investment purposes.
lblambert Saturday 10/25/2008 at 07:46 PM | 21531