Forums Horror Movie Talk
My Bloody Valentine 3D (remake)

THIS IS GONNA SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP WITH THE GOD DAMNED REMAKES ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj0e_rLfSZY
Johnny Bisco Saturday 10/25/2008 at 01:26 PM | 21508
LOL I think I read about this in a magazine the other day

kweandee Saturday 10/25/2008 at 02:05 PM | 21509
Looks pretty decent to me.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 10/25/2008 at 04:23 PM | 21515
ok... The name of the town is not Harmony... It's "Valintine Bluffs"... And... It looks to be Very New Skool Style... Not of fan of either one of those... It looks like it would make a Good Movie in general, but it doesnt look like they are following the story very good... Now, it being in 3D KICKS ASS!!! I have never been to a 3D movie before so this should make for a very kick ass time! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 10/25/2008 at 06:04 PM | 21519
ill probably go see it because im a 3d nut but i just know its going to be lame
Johnny Bisco Saturday 10/25/2008 at 06:08 PM | 21521
Sounds good...Maybe a new maniac has come. This is a remake? Whats's the original?
LÜCKMANN Monday 10/27/2008 at 09:06 AM | 21611
Sounds good...This is a remake? Whats's the original?

This is a remake of the original. The original also being called My Bloody Valentine.
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 10/28/2008 at 06:28 AM | 21774
Oh, I readed about it on B-D. Looks like the original must be better than the remake, because the comments are not too exciting about htis 3D film. You guys thought that this DVD must be on the collector's rack?

This article is on B-D, taken from Lionsgate:

The cult clasc horror film MY BLOODY VALENTINE gets special treatment when it returns to DVD from Lionsgate. A terrifying tale about a small town that faces horrifying consequences for holding a holiday dance on the anniversary of a deadly tragedy, MY BLOODY VALENTINE: Special Edition features all-new bonus features including never-before-seen lost footage, a featurette examining the back history of the making of the film and the Ultimate Slasher interactive guide that allows the user to delve into the evolution of the slasher film/horror genre. The DVD will be available coinciding with Lionsgate's theatrical 3-D remake of the film arriving in theaters January 16, 2009. My Bloody Valentine 3-D, stars Jaime King (upcoming The Spirit, n City), Jensen Ackles (TV's "Supernatural") and Kerr Smith (Final Destination, TV's "Dawson's Creek") and is directed by Patrick Luser.

On Valentine's Day 20 years before, an exploon of methane gas took the lives of a group of coal miners working in the Hanniger Mine near the small town of Valentine Bluffs. The accident occurred because supervisors left their posts to attend the annual Valentine's Day dance. A year later, Harry Warden, the only survivor of the accident, retaliated by killing the two supervisors and leaving a terrifying warning never to hold another Valentine's Day dance. After two decades have passed, despite warnings, a group of young adults start preparations for another dance. When a blood-soaked heart arrives at the police station, accompanied by an ominous message, the dance is canceled. However, a Valentine party is held in its place at the coal mine and it isn't long before people begin dying violently. It appears Warden has returned to punish those who did not heed his warning.
LÜCKMANN Thursday 10/30/2008 at 10:29 AM | 21973
Id watch this killer looks deadly in it....
TekNik Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 08:36 PM | 22577
I love the original My Bloody Valentine and I didn't know about this when I first heard about it, but from the preview it actually looks pretty good. I'll go see it. It can't be any worse than that awful Prom Night remake.

-Gary
H30 Saturday 11/08/2008 at 12:16 AM | 22836