Forums Horror Movie Talk
Silicone Zelda from Pet Semetary

This isn't mine...just found it up for sale and thought I'd steal the pics and share it over here...

lblambert Saturday 10/25/2008 at 11:39 PM | 21542
Wow...that's really cool...

kweandee Saturday 10/25/2008 at 11:53 PM | 21543
That is without a doubt the creepiest bust I've ever seen.

The parts in Pet Sematary showing Zelda freak me out to this day.
gummi Sunday 10/26/2008 at 03:56 AM | 21545
Holy Mother Of God!!! Gummi you are ABSOLUTELY right!!! Without a doubt... My god is that ever Screen Accurate... I have never seen anything look this accurate yet... Until now... damn...

Where's this lovely work of art for sale? Bet it's selling for a pretty shinny dime!

Thanks for sharing this Lee! Definatly worth the look! It sure would look good next to that other bust you recently picked up...

I'd love to see that make it's way into the Mancave! --Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 10/26/2008 at 04:20 AM | 21546
It sure would look good next to that other bust you recently picked up...

I'd love to see that make it's way into the Mancave

Agreed it'd look nice in my collection but at $2500 it's not gonna happen bro!
lblambert Sunday 10/26/2008 at 04:41 AM | 21547
Well I can most certanly understand! lmao... wow... Well for what it is worth, Major Props to Whoever Sculpted that brilliant work of art!!! Wonder if Dennis did it? I don't sopose so, otherwise you would have stated that nce you know his work pretty good... hmmm... Is there an artist stated in where it is being sold or is this a Mystery peice? --Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 10/26/2008 at 05:02 AM | 21550
It's made my Kirkpatrick FX...have never heard of them before. It's up for sale in the HMA clasfieds.
lblambert Sunday 10/26/2008 at 05:20 AM | 21552
It sure would look good next to that other bust you recently picked up...

I'd love to see that make it's way into the Mancave

Agreed it'd look nice in my collection but at $2500 it's not gonna happen bro

I was going to ask the same thing, but I figured it would be a mint.

It's a great bust, but $2500 definitely seems a little ridiculous.
gummi Sunday 10/26/2008 at 07:17 AM | 21553
It's a great bust, but $2500 definitely seems a little ridiculous.

Well put...those were my thoughts exactly.

I appreciate that a lot of work went into this one and it turned out beautifully. I also understand that licone is much more expenve and drives up the price of pieces quite gnificantly. That being said I still don't see this bust being worth that price tag to a collector like me who has never paid more than $750 for a ngle piece. However, the bottom line is any piece is worth what a collector is willing to pay for it and to someone else the price tag might not be an issue. Some people think $200 for a mask is ridiculous...it's all a matter of perspective. Personally I fully support artists putting whatever price tag they want on their products. There's no obligation on their part to make their work affordable to everyone. Yes there will always be some people who will accuse them of gouging but nobody is forcing them to purchase the products. If he can sell the Zelda for that price then good for him. If he can't and he wants to sell it badly enough, the price will come down.
lblambert Sunday 10/26/2008 at 06:06 PM | 21557
This isn't mine...just found it up for sale and thought I'd steal the pics and share it over here...

NO FREAK'N WAY LAMBERT!!!!

No kidd'n this whole weekend while Booman and I were in Gatlinburg we kept quoting Jed and Zelda from "Pet Semetary" "RRRRRAAAAACCCHHHHHEEEELLLLLLL"
DaShape Sunday 10/26/2008 at 07:41 PM | 21563
No kidd'n this whole weekend while Booman and I were in Gatlinburg we kept quoting Jed and Zelda from "Pet Semetary"

Thought you would have been quoting from 'Deliverance'..."Squeal like a pig!!!"

lblambert Sunday 10/26/2008 at 08:52 PM | 21565
No kidd'n this whole weekend while Booman and I were in Gatlinburg we kept quoting Jed and Zelda from "Pet Semetary"

Thought you would have been quoting from 'Deliverance'..."Squeal like a pig!!!"That would have made more sense but we were on a "PET SEMETARY" kick for some reason (and I can do a decent Jud impersonation)
DaShape Sunday 10/26/2008 at 10:16 PM | 21576
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Lee get out of our heads!

Joel is not kidding, we were driving the wives crazy with constant Pet Semetary quotes! We both agreed that the Zelda scene may very well be one of the creepiest of all horror movies. It definitely ranks up there just by the way it was shot.

Cool bust and I agree with everyone, $2,500 is just too much for anything that doesn't have breasts attached to it.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 10/27/2008 at 12:15 AM | 21580
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Lee get out of our heads

send Yukon money...send Yukon money...send Yukon money...
lblambert Monday 10/27/2008 at 12:22 AM | 21582
Cool bust and I agree with everyone, $2,500 is just too much for anything that doesn't have breasts attached to it.Don't let your wife read that... or hihihihihihihihi
LÜCKMANN Monday 10/27/2008 at 09:37 AM | 21620
This bust is one of the most life like I have seen. The time that has gone into that is probably crazy as well. I just watched pet cemetery this weekend and I have to say this is dead on.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 10/27/2008 at 01:14 PM | 21634