Forums Horror Movie Talk
HSS 2008 Myers Lineup

Was snapping some pics for my collection gallery and figured I'd post this one. Sam's 3 styles of Myers that he's released this past year...the Shape 08, the Devious, and the Economike:

lblambert Monday 10/27/2008 at 12:03 AM | 21579
That Shape 08 is awesome!
DrenTheLiar Monday 10/27/2008 at 12:20 AM | 21581
Now let's hope you can add that other one to it.
SithLord Monday 10/27/2008 at 01:01 AM | 21583
Now let's hope you can add that other one to it.

Amen!

lblambert Monday 10/27/2008 at 01:25 AM | 21585
When you say the Other One, are you refering to the HSS H2 Blood Tears and or Regular Veron? Nice Line-Up Bro!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 10/27/2008 at 03:20 AM | 21601
When you say the Other One, are you refering to the HSS H2 Blood Tears and or Regular Veron? Nice Line-Up Bro!!! --RyanNo I have those. I recently bought an original '81 McCain Shape and the guy is playing games, bacally trying to rip me off.
lblambert Monday 10/27/2008 at 03:49 AM | 21604
oh damn... I had a tuation like this with some DVD's a little while ago... Took me 2 months before I got them... "NOT FROM BISCO THOUGH!" Bisco is Very Good Priced and He ships FAST! Of course I don't have to tell you this, I'm sure you already know... It was some other guy that runs jennyvion.com... I was able to aquire "Nightmare In Wax" -In color and "Cruel Jaws" - a Japaneese Spin-Off of Jaws...

But anyway, Thats Amazing that you found a 1981 Original Shape mask!!! I just hope like hell that you get it!!!

Some people can just be a flat out dick about things...

It's crazy and I have to ask you this for the mple fact is that you were trying to get rid of all your Myers masks because Of having so damn many, but yet you add to the collection more than you sell... In my opinion, I wouldnt ever sell them because I keep saying one more Myers mask and I am done... I say I don't want nothing but myers masks, because there is so much more out there, but be damned if I can stay away from them... It's like, I'll get one in the mail and Love it so much and then I see another one for sale and it's like I gotta have that one too... I was just wondering if you hang on to yours and keep buying them, for the same reasons as me... "Adicting" --Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 10/27/2008 at 03:56 AM | 21605
It's crazy and I have to ask you this for the mple fact is that you were trying to get rid of all your Myers masks because Of having so damn many, but yet you add to the collection more than you sell...

Fair question and one with a mple answer. I collect HSS masks, not Myers. If HSS puts out a Myers I'll add it to the collection but wouldn't buy any other Myers. I only bought two non-HSS Myers masks in 2008...one is already resold and the other's currently listed for sale.
lblambert Monday 10/27/2008 at 04:22 AM | 21607
Agreed. Whenever HSS comes out with something, it's a must buy for me. However,

unlike Lee, I didn't buy the other Myers masks that HSS put out. One SHAPE is enough for me. But if your going to buy a Myers mask, HSS is the #1 place to do so. When his H4 makes it's debut, I may have to give in and snag a copy. For whatever the reason is, the H4 mask grows on you. There's really nothing that great about it either. Maybe it's because H4 believe it or not, was my 2nd favorite HalloweeN. In fact, it even had more of a HalloweeN feeling to it then the original.

Whatever the case, Lee needs to get that mask. It's a gem, no doubt.
SithLord Monday 10/27/2008 at 06:58 AM | 21610
Great trio there.

I am finally officaially part of the HSS family.

I am without a doubt going to buy something from Sam again.

Who knows, maybe another devious...

Evildsm Monday 10/27/2008 at 02:43 PM | 21643