Forums Horror Movie Talk
My Collection of Questions for THE COLLECTION

I finally got the pleasure of seeing The Collection. After waiting 5 years, I could hardly wait any longer! However after watching the film, it got me thinking... First there was The Collector, then there was The Collection... will we get to see a third from The Collect movies, making it trilogy? The end of The Collection did leave it somewhat open for another installment, but is this another addition we will have to wait 5 years for? Would it even be necessary for a third installment? I am left with all these questions in my head, making me almost want there to be another movie! If you have seen the film, what did you think? With this second movie out, would you say it is safe to say The Collector is a new age slasher along with Jigsaw and the Creeper?

Oh so many questions! Let's discuss this!
BloodyAdored Tuesday 12/11/2012 at 09:04 AM | 99195
I seriously loved The Collection, Im a big fan of the first one so I knew I would like it but it was even better then I thought it would be. The movie gets started quick and doesnt let up for a second. I think they should and will at least do one more. The way The Collection ended I would be surprised and disappointed if thats the last we hear of The Collector.
CHROMExSKULL Wednesday 12/12/2012 at 05:05 PM | 99205