Forums Horror Movie Talk
Whose Your MAMA?

Well I just came across this horror movie that seemed to have slip by me, but then again horror movies these days often seem to slip by unnoticed quite often these days. I am quite thrilled to see another horror movie due in January! This movie is entitled Mama and is due in theaters in January 18th, 2013. We have ourselves another creepy children movie! Don't you just lost the creepy children in the horror movie genre?

Here is the plot synops from IMDB: Annabel and Lucas are faced with the challenge of raing his young nieces that were left alone in the forest for 5 years.... but how alone were they?

Watching the trailer, does more justice than the plot synops. The trailer is done beautifully well and makes this film look like one that is not to miss! Looks like we have another creepy movie share with our mothers on Mother's Day ;)

http://youtu.be/GZlY47eCdas
BloodyAdored Thursday 12/13/2012 at 03:16 PM | 99221
I gotta say I have been out of the loop for quite sometime with an illness and I just had a chance to see this trailer, I was blown away at the trailer and the concept! I can't wait to see this in the next month! One my wife will fight me tooth and nail on seeing but I'll drag her along anyway. She hates demon movies! Snide grin. :)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 12/22/2012 at 10:14 AM | 99284