Forums Horror Collectibles
Rock Out With Your 'THING' Out Thanks To Fright-Rags!

It's cold outde. Have you been running for miles with a helicopter trailing behind? Make sure you stay warm this winter with Fright Rags' brand new, seriously badass shirt featuring John Carpenter's "The Thing"! I received this gem in my e-mail earlier:

"Now that the holidays are over, the dead of winter is setting in caung us to shack up in our homes while the outdoors becomes an icy tundra. And if you ask me, nothing captures the chill and loneliness of the cold quite like John Carpenter's clasc, The Thing. It's not often you can say that a remake lives up to — or dare I say, exceeds — the original film, but I truly believe Carpenter's film did just that back in 1982.

So for this month's limited edition, I am happy to announce the The Thing Limited Edition! To find out more about this excluve limited edition — and to see the final degn — click this link or the image below!

See you next Friday!

-Ben"

Please read all the details below to make sure you don't miss out on this limited edition t-shirt!THREE DAYS ONLY : This t-shirt will only be available from 12:01am Friday, January 11 through 11:59pm Sunday, January 13 . As soon as the clock strikes midnight on January 14, the link to this limited edition t-shirt will no longer be available. Please note that this is Eastern Standard Time, so check your time zone as these times may be earlier or later, depending on where you live.PRE-ORDER : This shirt will be a pre-order, so please allow approximately 4-5 weeks to ship your order. Actual shipping trant time will vary based on your location. Any additional (in-stock) shirts added to your order will ship when your order is complete. If you want your in-stock shirts to ship faster, please place a separate order.ZES AVAILABLE : MENS: S-5X-Large, GIRLS : S-2X-Large, HOODIES: S-3X-Large (degn on back)PRICE : $25.95 per shirt / $45.95 per hoodie
CZW_CJBecker Friday 1/04/2013 at 11:00 PM | 99459