Forums Horror Movie Talk
"Ouija" -Original Story- Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR “Babe,” Dillon continued to plead with Andrew.

Pulling a pair of underwear out of his drawer, Dillon quickly slipped them on. He was watching as Andrew rapidly gathered his belongings. Wearing only a pair of pants, Andrew swiftly headed for the front door. Following closely, Dillon paced with him. Staring at the back of his boyfriend’s head, he noticed blood also seeping from a gash on the back of his skull. Effortlessly, Andrew closed the hallway closet door, making his way closer to the exit.“I cant stay,” Andrew stopped in the living room. His face was red, and his eyes were puffy.Realizing Angelina and Nathan were standing behind Dillon, Andrew looked away embarrassed. He knew he had every right to be terrified, but he didn’t know Dillon’s parents. Rushing around half nude wasn’t exactly a great way to start off that relationship.“We need to talk about what happened,” Dillon urged.

“Im sorry, I don’t want to be in this house.” More tears flowed down Andrew’s cheek.

Watching as Andrew opened the front door, Dillon stood motionless. He wasn’t sure what to make of the tuation. Was this just a way to get out of staying? It couldn’t be, after all he was bleeding; the forceful insertion had ripped his skin. He had never seen Andrew in such a frenzy, and coming to realization that his story was true; Dillon felt a tear fall down his face.Moving past his parent Dillon walked in to his room, and pulled an old shirt from his closet. Turning towards his bed, he looked over his room. His blanket was twisted, falling off the mattress. The lamp on his night stand was lying on the floor. Andrew’s wet towel was lying at his feet. Making his way around the bed, he bent to pick up his blanket. The wall had two indentions, one he knew was from the impact of Andrew’s collion. The other, he wasn’t sure about. Both were round, and about the same circumference. It was obvious by the gash on Andrew’s head, a skull was the cause for the cracked drywall.Picking up his blanket, Dillon felt a small wet spot. Pulling the crumpled fabric to its smooth state, he could see a small collection of blood. The stain was barely larger than a quarter. Not being able to hold in his emotion any longer, he sat on the bed. Placing his head in his hands, he fought to sob quietly.Hearing as his parents footsteps lightly crunched over the carpet, Dillon looked up. Letting go of the blanket, he stood. Slowly, he made his way into the dinning room. His mother and father were tting at the table, staring at one another. Their expresons matching one another, confuon and fear.“What they fuck was in our house,” Dillon asked loudly.

He could tell his choice of words bothered his parents, but after the disturbing event wasn’t going to comment about it.“Someone had to have broken in,” Nathan stated as calmly as posble. “Did you leave a window in your room open? Was the front door locked,” He questioned.

“No dad, there wasn’t a window open. I don’t see how anyone got in,” Dillon forced himself to lower his voice. “They didn’t take anything, I didn’t see them. All they did was try to rape my boyfriend,” Dillon stated with anger.

“There wasn’t any one in our house,” Angelina interrupted. “What attacked Andrew wasn’t a person, he described exactly what I saw earlier today.” Angelina’s voice was just as pasonate as her sons.

The three of them fell lent, not sure how to follow up on her statement. There was tenon in the room, not of anger, but fear.“Im going to have to get in touch with a priest,” Nathan mumbled.No one argued, it seemed the only logical method to understand this madness. Angelina looked into her husbands eyes, her jaw resting in the palm of her hand.

“I think that’s best, before it gets worse.” She stood up, and slowly made her way back to the bedroom.“Are you okay, son?” Nathan asked.

“I don’t know,” Dillon replied in an empty voice. “Im probably going to sleep on the couch tonight,” He exhaled.

“I love you, son.” Nathan squeezed his son’s shoulder.Sniffling back the excess moisture in his nostrils, Dillon took a deep breath. Returning to his bedroom, he stood in the doorway. Again, he took in disarray. Taking a step forward, he bent down to pick up the damp towel from his floor. Stopping, he noticed an indention in the wet fabric. What looked to be almost a stain, was an inhuman footprint. A chill raced down his spine, and swallowing hard he took in the details.Whatever made this print, was heavy. It was circular, like a hoof. At the very front of the hoof, two large and thick toes pointed outward. Almost three inches in length, they ended in a point. The being that attacked Andrew, was clearly not human.

Grabbing his pillows, Dillon stepped out of his room; making sure to close the door behind him. Reaching the hallway closet, he took hold of the handle. Cautiously, he opened the door. Instantly the old Ouija board could be seen, keeping his eyes locked on the game he pulled a blanket from the bottom shelf.Clong the door, he took a step back. Waiting he watched the metallic handle. After a few moments, he shook his expectations from his thoughts. Dropping the blanket on the couch, he walked over to the back door. Upon opening it, he whistled for Sebastian. Immediately the dog appeared, more than excited to see him.“Good boy,” Dillon bent down. Ruffling his fur. “Youre gonna sleep with me tonight,” he informed his canine companion.

Once inde, the continued to jump on the couch. Laying on the cover, he started to make himself comfortable.“Hey now, move your ass.” Dillon pushed the dog by him backde.Leaping to the floor, Sebastian watched with his head cocked. Unfolding the blanket, Dillon covered the couch. Lifting the excess fabric off the floor, he folded it into a long rectangular cover. Noticing a small collection of hair, he bent down. Pulling off the fabric, he held the small clod in his hand. It was dark, virtually black. Hoarse, and brittle. It didn’t feel like the hair of a human, and resembled animal fur.Turning to Sebastian, he confirmed what he already knew. The hair in his hand was dark, while Sebastian had light bronze hair. Dropping the fur, he glanced around his house. He could feel eyes watching him, taking in his movements. Studying him. Returning his attention back to his dog, he watched as Sebastian sniffed the unknown fur. Startled, the dog backed away. His attention immediately turning to Dillon, almost as if he was scared of the creature the hair belonged to.The lamp in the corner of the room shined bright, and as Dillon laid on the couch he stared into the bulb. He knew he should turn it off, but he couldn’t bring himself to do so. His mind faded, traveling to an earlier time. Remembering being a child, terrified of the dark. As Sebastian joined him on the sofa, the memory faded. The fear he felt as a young boy seemed to be back. Presng into his pillow, he let out a long and heavy gh. He knew he was in for a long, restless night. *

Hearing a faint stomp, Dillon opened his eyes. He must have fallen asleep, after what felt like hours of insomnia. Feeling Sebastian’s warmth on his feet, and his heavy eyelids; Dillon started to fall back asleep. Hearing a light, raspy exhale he glanced around the room. The lamp was no longer shining, and the only light in the room was the faint glow of the wireless router.Being as quiet as posble, he listened. He could hear as something took heavy footsteps. Not being able to see, he tried focung on one spot long enough to make out shapes. Time and again, there was nothing. Still the raspy breaths, and heavy footsteps surrounded him. Focung once more he began to make out a shape, slowly his eyes started to adjust. The white closet door located in the hallway was wide open.Feeling as the cold tingle of terror tickled his skin, Dillon found it hard to take a breath. In place of his own oxygen, he felt as something else released a breath. The warm, moist air melted to his skin. Slowly turning his head, he searched for the creator. As his cheek got closer to his shoulder, he was stopped. His flesh met with another’s. It was clammy, and warm. He could feel as coarse, itchy hairs poked into his pores. Yet standing in front of him, was nothing.With a trembling hand, he reached forward. Within seconds a hand gripped his flesh. The grip was abnormally tight, and its owner let out another steamy breath; this time with a low growl. multaneously, the grip and prickly flesh was gone. Dillon could feel as tears flowed freely from his eyes. The heavy footsteps started once more, quicker than before. Suddenly, the white door started to move. With a thud, it slammed shut. Pulling the covers over his eyes, Dillon let out a moan of terror. *

Dillon’s eyes burned, as he sat staring forward. He wasn’t able to get much sleep last night. Not sure if he had terrible dreams, or if they were reality, only made matters worse. Bringing his arm up to his chest, he rubbed the area right above his wrist. It was rather sore, and made him believe the occurrences from last night were real. After minutes of gathering his senses, he realized what he had been staring at was disturbing.His younger ster, Leighton, was tting in front of the Ouija board. Whispering to it, she bent over. Her face only inches away, beneath her long hair the indicator twitched.

“Leighton,” Dillon firmly called.

Startled, her attention was turned to her older brother. Her eyes were wide, and her breaths were heavy.“What,” she asked innocently.

“You know mom told you not to play with that,” Dillon stood upright. Nearly toppling forward.

“But it keeps talking to me,” she pouted.

“What does it say,” Dillon squatted.

“It asks me about you guys,” Leighton lowered her voice.

“What does you ask you,” Dillon wondered.“What your afraid of,” She stated.

Dillon stared into his sters eyes, knowing she wasn’t lying.

“What you want the most,” She continued.Swallowing back his fear, Dillon gathered his emotions.

“You need to leave it alone,” Dillon stated firmly. “There is something evil trying to talk to you,” He elaborated.

“I asked it what he wanted,” Leighton ignored Dillon’s pleads.

“He,” Dillon questioned.

“Pain,” she whispered.

The word rang through his mind, and a memory started to stand out to him. The séance on Halloween night, the indicator was spelling something. Before it was interrupted, it had stopped on multiple letters.“Agony,” Dillon thought out loud.

“He said he liked one of us more than the others,” She said calmly.

It was obvious she couldn’t understand what the entity was telling her, her innocence blinded her. She was lucky.

“Don’t speak to it again.” Dillon stood, taking the board with him.Walking over to the hallway closet, he placed the board on the highest shelf. Clong the door, he was determined to change the subject.

“Do you want some cereal,” he asked.

“Yes please,” she answered politely.

Walking into the kitchen, he began preparing his ster a bowl of cereal. Listening as the cereal bounced around in the bowl he bit his lip, unsure what was going to happen today he ghed. Assuming the priest was going to bless the house, would it all be over? Pouring the milk, he assured himself today was the end.Turning around, he took a step out of the kitchen. Standing in the exact spot he had last seen her, was Leighton. The hallway closet door was open, and the Ouija board was tting at her feet. Dillon’s jaw dropped, there was no way she could have reached the top shelf. Plus, it was obvious she hadn’t moved. Staring into her blank, emotionless face he was stunned lent.

“When the time is right, he will come for the one he wants.” She stated, in a monotone voice. One that was much lower than he was used to hearing, one he was sure didn’t belong to Leighton.“Dillon,” Angelina softly spoke.

Looking in his mothers direction, he noticed the closet door was closed. Turning back to his ster, he could believe what he was seeing. The board was gone. Taking a step forward Leighton smiled, and took the bowl from Dillon’s hands.

“Thank you,” she said in her soft and squeaky voice.

“You look horrible honey,” Angelina ran her hand down her son’s cheek.

“I feel horrible,” Dillon replied. “I couldn’t get any sleep.”

“Well I called up to your school, I told them that the four of you wouldn’t be making it in today.” She smiled. “Your father also got in contact with a priest, him and his wife have decided to make a vit later on this afternoon. Im going to go vit grandma, gonna ask her if she will watch Hayden and Leighton. The less they know the better,” She pressed her lips together.“Im gonna jump in the shower,” Dillon replied.It was obvious he was too tired to carry on a conversation. Watching as he walked down the hallway, Angelina felt a cold wet surface graze her skin. Looking down, she smiled. Sebastian was nudging her hand, begging to be touched. With a friendly grin, she stooped down.You hungry,” She asked?

Excited, he began trying to lick her face. Giggling, she stood upright. Walking over to the kitchen pantry, she pulled out a scoop of his food. Leading him outde, she placed the bowl on the back porch. There was a nice breeze, different from the pressure she felt in her house. Hearing her husbands voice as he greeted the children, she worked up the motivation to return inde.Drifting in the wind, an old worn out piece of paper slid across the concrete. Getting caught against the wall, it started to fold within itself. In bold black lettering, the word MURDER was strolled atop the parchment. Gripping the fragile paper between her fingers, Angelina lifted it into ght. The paper was dated Wednesday, July fourteenth, nineteen forty-three. There was a blurry, black and white picture of stained white sheet. It was clear remains of a body were underneath, however it didn’t look to be intact.

Stepping back inde the house, she closed the door behind her. Reading the paper, she stumbled into the kitchen. Nathan was instantly intrigued by the aged and weathered document.“What is that,” Nathan asked his wife.

“It’s a paper from the forties,” Angelina replied.

“That’s pretty cool,” He took a step forward. “What does it say?”

“Family of four was found murdered in their home today. To add more sadness to this already tragic event, it is believed Richard Mason, husband and father of deceased, was in fact the murderer. Limbs of the family members were found throughout the house, Kathy Mason, wife and mother, was by far the worst. Hardly recognizable, said police chief who was good friends with the family. Richard was found with his throat gashed open, all limbs intact.” Angelina stopped reading the article.

“That’s horrible,” Nichole sounded appalled.

Angelina wasn’t aware her daughter was in the same room, her presence caught her off guard. She stood there, staring at her momentarily. Not exactly understanding why she was fixated on her daughter.

“Where did you get that,” Nathan asked.

Returning back to her senses, Angelina looked away.

“It drifted into the backyard, when the wind started to blow.” She sat the aged newspaper on the counter.

“Think it belongs to Mrs. Delany,” Nathan questioned.

“It’s posble,” Angelina replied.

Explaining the tuation to her oldest daughter, Angelina began to help her youngest children get dressed. With all her hopes and faith invested in the priests vit, it would be best it happened sooner rather than later. *

“Why hello my darlings,” Diane stooped down to give her grandchildren a hug.

“Hi grandma,” the two said in unison.The children ran inde once the embrace was over, and smiling Diane hugged her daughter.

“Hey there,” she squeezed tight.

“Hey mom,” Angelina smiled.

“So what is it you want to talk to me about,” Dina questioned.

Angelina looked down at her feet, not knowing what her mother was going to think of the tuation. The cool breeze kissed her skin, and hetantly she looked up.

“I have a priest viting my house today,” Angelina stated.

Diane didn’t speak, and her face was motionless. Her eyes darted from de to de as she stared into her daughters. Letting out a heavy breath she attempted to calm herself down.

“Come on in,” Diane insted.

Walking into the living room, Angelina untwisted the scarf from around her neck. Bending down, she helped her daughter do the same.“How would you guys like some hot chocolate,” Diane asked with enthuasm.

“Yeah,” Hayden and Leighton lunged at the offer.“Ill put on some cartoons for you, and when the hot chocolate is done you can stay in here while me and grandma talk.” Angelina was still face to face with her youngest.“Okay mommy,” Leighton agreed.With a smile, Angelina stood. Walking over to her mother’s televion, she gathered the remotes. Turning it to the local kids network, she walked into the kitchen. Her mother had already started heating the milk over the stove.“How are you doing, whatever caused you to call a priest couldn’t be easy to get through.” Diane asked.

“Im okay,” Angelina lied. “Im worried about Dillon though,” answered truthfully.

“Why, what happened with Dillon.” Diane asked, concerned.

“Nothing actually happened to him, but to his boyfriend.” Angelina confessed.

“I wish you were here to tell me about him,” Diane replied.

“He is great,” Angelina humored her mother. “Whether or not he will come back to my house, is a different story.”“So whatever happened, I am assuming happened to him.” Diane continued to stir as the milk began to foam.

Staring at her mother, she hetated. She knew she was going to have to tell the entire story, Angelina also knew her mother was right, they shouldn’t have played with that board.Pouring the light brown milk into two small mugs, Diane glanced at her daughter.

“There is enough left over if you’d like some,” She stated.

“Sure,” Angelina pulled another mug down from her mother’s cabinet.

Watching as Diane placed three large marshmallows into the steaming hot chocolate, Angelina smiled. Placing a dollop of whipped cream over the marshmallows, she topped the treat with chocolate sprinkles; including Angelina’s. It reminded her of being a child, with her mother taking care of her. Remembering how mple life was, she longed for it once more. Someone else to handle her problems for her, but she knew that was no longer an option. She had to fight now, not only for her, but for her kids as well.Turning towards the dining room table, Angelina stared out the large window. Her mother’s house overlooked a pond, it was quite a lovely view. Walking over to the table, she sat her mug on the small cup holder. Hearing as Diane reentered the room, she sat.

“How is the hot chocolate,” She asked her daughter.

“Its great,” Angelina smiled. “It reminded me of being a kid.”

A smile lit up Diane’s face, it was obvious she was grateful her daughter enjoyed her childhood.

“You did always enjoy a cup of hot chocolate,” Diane reminisced.

“You make it exactly how I remember too,” Angelina responded accordingly.

There was a pause in the conversation, both of them not wanting to ruin the moment. Still the ambiance slowly shifted.“Something attacked Dillon’s boyfriend,” Angelina stated harshly.“Something,” Diane questioned.

“Earlier that day, I saw something in my house. Plain as day, it walked in front of me. When I ran after it, it was gone. Whatever it was, was still there. I could feel it. It was walking around me, and I could hear its footsteps.” Angelina’s eyes were watering.

Diane reached across the table, and took hold of her daughter’s hand. She could feel the terror in her voice, and wanted her to know she had someone.

“I ran out of the house, and I called Nathan. I convinced myself it was nothing, and I went back inde. After a few hours, I called you. Nothing else had happened, and I assumed I really had just scared myself. Andrew came over, and we had a great dinner. We were all talking, and having a great time. The boys started to play video games, and Dillon asked if Andrew could spend the night. Nathan and I heard a ruckus, and a loud thump. After that we could hear Dillon and Nathan talking, it sounded like they were fighting. When we opened our bedroom door, they were standing their naked. Andrew was bleeding, and terrified. He told us, that what I had explained earlier that night tried to rape him.” Angelina was staring at the wooden table as she finished her story.

“Oh my God,” Diane whispered in shock.“You were right, we shouldn’t have played with that stupid board.” Angelina stated.

“What’s done is done, we just need to figure out how to fix this.” Diane rubbed her daughters hand.

“Leighton and Hayden don’t know, I figured the less they know the better. I don’t want them scared to go to sleep at night,” Angelina forced a smile.

“They wont hear anything from me,” Diane assured.

“ I was going to ask if you could watch them until the priest left,” Angelina asked.

“Sure,” Diane agreed. “Whatever you need from me, just ask.” She stated firmly. “This may be difficult, and scary as hell, but I am here for you. All of you.”Choking back her cries Angelina smiled, “Thanks mom.”

Ring from her seat, Diane pulled her daughter in for a hug.“We’ll fight this together,” She assured. *

* Standing in the kitchen, the four family members glanced at one another. None of them wanted to be alone, yet the room was lent. The pressure was heavier than before, and it was weighing on their hearts. The soft click of the clock hanging on the wall was the only way of knowing time continued to move. They had hardly moved an inch within the last hour. Looking up at the clock Angelina watched as the thin needle jerked forward.Three forty-seven. She let out a quiet gh, and felt the sun warm her cool skin. The curtains were pulled open, and the fluorescence felt like a gn of hope. Welcoming it, she looked outward. Seeing the trees sway in the soft breeze, she began to forget her problems. She started to remember a few months back, when the summer season was coming to an end. The kids were outde playing, while Nathan and herself were preparing for a cook out. It was a mple memory, yet it was full of happiness.With a slight grin, she turned once more towards the clock. Three forty-eight. With time moving at an agonizingly slow pace, she was tempted to remove the clock from its place on the wall. Tapping her fingers against the marble counter top, she fought her urge. The click of the thin hand began to wear on her nerves, finally she gave in. Taking a step towards the timepiece, she heard the faint hum of a motor.Looking out the window she watched as a sparkling new car came to a stop. The sun caught the pearl finish of the paint job, creating a wave of color over the vehicle. The driver de door opened, and an older gentle man stepped out. His hair was dyed a rich brown, yet his face told his true age. He wasn’t wearing the typical apparel of a priest, which was offsetting to Angelina. His tall frame was covered in an expenve suit, complemented by accessories equally as expenve.

Stopping at the front of the car, he waited. While he was staring into the passenger de, she noticed his bible in his left hand. After many moments, the passenger stepped from the car. Much like the man before her, this woman tried to hide her age. Her hair was cut short, framing her sharp features, and was highlighted in a tacky manor. She pulled a pair of degner sunglasses from her eyes, and tossed them into the car. She was wearing a tight dress suit that lead down to a knee length skirt. Her outfit was completed with a flashy pair of blue high heels that matched in color, and her accessories were just as flamboyant as the priest’s.It was obvious she was his wife, and after a few exchanged words she forced a smile. Once realizing they could be seen through the window, the pair waved with practiced smiles. Angelina looked at her husband, who ran his hand down her back. He gave a grin, and took a step towards the front door.

Twisting the knob, sunlight began to pour into the house. Standing close together, the couple still held the same forced expresons.

“Hello,” Their voices rang in unison.

“Hi,” Nathan held out his hand. “Im Nathan Reese, and this is my wife Angelina.”

The priest gave his hand a sturdy shake, and nodded towards Angelina.

“I am Father Jeremy Todd, and this is my wife Rebecca.” He introduced.

“Come in, please.” Angelina spoke softly.

As the two crossed the threshold, Father Todd’s eyes began to search around the house; lingering on the closet door. Rebecca seemed oblivious to the tuation, and followed Nathan into the living room.“These are two of our children, Nichole and Dillon. Our younger two are with their grandmother,” Nathan explained.

“Nice to meet you,” Rebecca spoke in a rehearsed tone.“If it is alright with you, ill start my walkthrough of the house. Begin blesng every room, in an attempt to cast out any evil that may be present.” Jeremy spoke rhetorically, again sounding rehearsed.

“Of course,” Angelina nodded.Watching as he walked down the hallway, she could hear as he began to mutter a prayer.“If you would join me, I would like to say prayer with you. Help contribute some of our faith in this process,” Rebecca smiled.The family gathered close, bowing their heads as she began to pray. With everything she had, Angelina repeated the words within herself. Rebecca asked for God to keep his hand upon the family, and protect them from any harm. To allow no evil to enter this house, and cast out all that rede. She began to pray for the blood of Jesus to cover the walls of the house and wash away the spirits.After many minutes, Rebecca closed her prayer. The family echoed the final words.

“Amen.”

“Mr. and Mrs. Reese,” Father Todd stood behind the couch.

Gripping the Bible tight in his hand, he glanced at his wife. His expreson was uncertain, and unclear. Cautiously, Rebecca joined him.

“There is more than just spirits manifesting in this house,” Jeremy started to speak. “Something much more malevolent, im afraid I cant help you.”“Do what,” Nathan asked firmly.

“I don’t have the faith to fight this presence,” Father Todd replied truthfully.

“What do you mean you don’t have the faith, you’re a priest?” Nathan argued.

“I have been battling with my faith for quite some time now, Mr. Reese. Sadly, I havent been able to reconnect with it, and what is establishing its self here is beyond me.” He stared at the family. “I will get in contact with someone I trust dearly, that can help you. You arent dealing with a human spirit, youre dealing with something much darker. This spirit that has entered your house isn’t human,” Jeremy swallowed back his fear.

“Isnt human,” Angelina questioned.

“No ma’am, this spirit is a rather powerful one. It comes and goes as it pleases, but it has an agenda. This isn’t the first time it has attempted to cause harm,” He explained.

“What do we need to do to get rid of it,” Nathan asked.

“Believe strongly in your faith, and pray it wont fail you.” Father Todd stated coldly.

He gently nudged his wife towards the door, and swiftly they began to exit.

“Why,” Angelina followed them. “Why are you still pretending to be a man of God, if you cant use your faith to help us.” Tears began to flow as she spoke.

Rebecca continued to make her way to the car, while Jeremy came to a halt.

“The money, Mrs. Reese.” He kept his back to her. “Our church is one of wealth, and holds a generous congregation.Taken back by his sentence, she fell lent. Just as quickly as he stopped, Father Todd regained his pace.

“I will be getting in contact with you again Mrs. Reese, I seek a true man of God to help you in your time of need.” His eyes rested on hers for a lingering moment. “I am sorry,” He managed to apologize as he slipped back into his flashy vehicle.Standing in the sun, Angelina watched as all her hope drove off. Anxious to put distance between themselves and her house. Tears continued to flow, and her heart started to ache. What haunts their house, was going to be their responbility. Deep inde, she knew she would have to find a way to end it herself.
JohnCorley92 Thursday 1/17/2013 at 12:00 AM | 99698
I just finished reading Chapter 4. It is getting really good. As I read, I hang on the words, still seeing the picture that you paint clearly. The sleeping on the couch bit was intense. Frightening. Oh man, and that closet door it still gets to me. The flashy priest with matching wife was a nice touch. I try not to give anything away as I respond. I am really enjoying this story very much. I hope that you will continue to write on it when time permits. It is a story worth being told. Scary, funny, suspenseful. The characters are all cool and as I've said before, grand detail that makes it fun to read. Once again job well done JC.
wabisabi333 Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 03:58 PM | 99996
Thanks man! I am glad youre into it! Its nice to hear you think its suspenseful and intense ;) Yeah, i didnt want the priest section to feel too familiar. Ill have more in a few days =)
JohnCorley92 Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 05:34 PM | 99998
Awesome JC! I appreciate your mind wanting to write more. That's good news.

Thank you. Anyone that truly digs an originally good story, solid writing, and real characters which makes you care about them, will really enjoy reading all of this "Ouija" project. Cool thing is knowing that it can be found here at the horrorbid where so many people vit and have the chance to view it, or like in my case re read it. Plus it can and will be read be many minds in the long future that is to come as each day passes. Keep up the work :)
wabisabi333 Tuesday 3/05/2013 at 05:19 AM | 100000
Chapter 8 is on the way!
JohnCorley92 Monday 4/29/2013 at 05:22 AM | 100798