Forums The Skeleton Crew
Skeleton Crew #43: MaMa can be so Sinister

Thanks for listening and ENJOY

Stay tuned to HorrorBid.com and join our facebook page for all new episodes of The Skeleton Crew

Join us on FaceBook CLICK FaceBook LINK

Email us Alex@theskeletoncrewshow.com

Call our voicemail and leave a message 908-854-4500 it may be played on future shows.

Subscribe to our iTunes: CLICK iTunes LINK

Subscribe to our Youtube channel: CLICK YouTube LINK

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/ZackP/TSCBanner.
TheSkeletonCrew Monday 1/21/2013 at 02:25 AM | 99775
Go to amazon, and buy TDKR from a 3rd party brand new, for 15.00
Dimiter Monday 1/21/2013 at 07:44 AM | 99782
MOTHERFUCKER YEAH! Boner time
joshk1986 Monday 1/21/2013 at 07:59 AM | 99783
Hahaha

Go to amazon, and buy TDKR from a 3rd party brand new, for 15.00 That could work, thanks bro
TheSkeletonCrew Monday 1/21/2013 at 03:45 PM | 99784
Glad to hear that nister got the love it deserved, from you guys. Alot of people bash that movie.

As for MAMA, I thought the first half was good, the second half, fell apart. The CG was

not needed, I didn't think. The ending was a typical Del Toro type ending.
Dimiter Monday 1/21/2013 at 11:32 PM | 99788
I just think the middle fell apart but picked up nice towards the end bedes the things we mentioned.

Yes nister deserves love, most horror fans dislike horror movies made past 1997. So Im not surprised when people dont like a lot of new horror movies that are quite good. Horror fans generally only like things they grew up with, then they hit that terrible age where nothing is good enough for them.
TheSkeletonCrew Tuesday 1/22/2013 at 02:32 AM | 99789
I just think the middle fell apart but picked up nice towards the end bedes the things we mentioned.

Yes nister deserves love, most horror fans dislike horror movies made past 1997. So Im not surprised when people dont like a lot of new horror movies that are quite good. Horror fans generally only like things they grew up with, then they hit that terrible age where nothing is good enough for them.

Well, I have to confess, I'm one of those people who has hit a certain age & can't stand about 90-95% of Horror movies

out there, anymore. But every now & then, something will come out that interests me. The thing is, the majority of the movies are straight to video. That's not a problem for me, anymore. In fact, the majority of not just horror movies, but all movies that i've seen recently, have been straight to video movies & most have been the independent ones. nister & Mama were both a welcome relief. As was Indious, a few years back.
Dimiter Tuesday 1/22/2013 at 03:08 AM | 99791