Forums Horror Collectibles
Halloween II: Calling Mr Warlock To The Set... Mr Warlock To The Set

Quiet on the set.......

Behind the scenes test photo's 1981 Halloween II ...........Cundey: .....................take 1 Roll 8

Bidites!! and Halloween enthuasts

Being a die hard Michael Myers Halloween fan, it's always been a huge pason of mine to find certain masks while collecting that capture not only what myers looked like but a mask that captures the accurate essence of what the mask actually looked like in the filming of Halloween & Halloween II.

Back in 2002 the Ken Hertlein Dick Warlcok gnature edition mask was released and it was phenomenon throughout the myers community and still is till this day being renown as one of the most accurate masks next to the actual hero in the movie. In the past

years the KH/DW has been retooled 2 times in total nce the first limited run, 1st being the SLE which added more details to the forehead face and other areas of the mask.The

most recent retool was done by Artist Andrew Santagato which is what you see below.

Titled The "Image" named by The Man himself who played "The Shape" in 1981 Halloween II Dick Warlock.

The mask originally came painted with more of a yellowish cream color/dark reddish brown

hair......which looked decent but being a perfectionist as some of you know I just saw so much more potential in it. I decided to send my mask down to Florida for a complete re-haul by

Owner/Artist of Wicked Mask Productions Chris Morgan.

http://wickidmasks.com/

Saying Chris did an perfect job is an understatement. The Mask was haired with authentic fiber matched actual 1975 Don Post kirk hair used in the 70's & was painted to match the aged Hero from the set. This is 100% his best work to date & I could not be happier. Thanks for all the support & I Hope you enjoyed the little back-story of my knowledge of the mask.

Enjoy the pics!!

Take care & tell me what you think!

-Jimmy

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t384/theshape121/IMG_8824.jpg" class="photoborder" />

When it arrived......

TheShape1188 Wednesday 1/30/2013 at 03:07 PM | 99909
This looks exactly like the mask unworn, crazy!
Sephit Thursday 1/31/2013 at 06:41 AM | 99916
Thanks!! really appreciate the comment. It's like holding the hero in your hands.
TheShape1188 Thursday 1/31/2013 at 06:56 PM | 99919
Wait....I'm not sure....I think we need more pictures. :)

(looks awesome)
JediRob Friday 2/01/2013 at 08:44 PM | 99930
Wait....I'm not sure....I think we need more pictures. :)

(looks awesome)

I'll make sure to put more next time.

Thanks guys lol.
TheShape1188 Monday 2/11/2013 at 02:49 AM | 100063