Forums DVD & Blu-rays
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: We're Giving Away 2 Copies Of Mimesis: Night of the Living Dead

Thanks to everyone who entered! Unfortunately we only have 2 copies to give away, so without further adieu the winners of our giveaway are:

Ronster and outcastjon

Congratulations!!

--------------------------------

Here at HorrorBid we LOVE giving away free stuff. Which is why we jumped at the opportunity to participate in a giveaway for Anchor Bay's upcoming zombie thriller

MIMES.

With the Blu-ray/DVD release of the awesome zombie flick due out on February 12th, Anchor Bay has providing us with TWO Blu-ray copies of the film to give away to TWO lucky winners. The rules are really mple on this one. All you have to do is tell us why you think you should win the package and we'll take care of the rest. The contest is only open to US redents, and no P.O. Boxes will be accepted. *Winners will be announced on Sunday, February 9th at 7:00 PM/EST.

http://youtu.be/2o0aWVMBk4I

Good Luck To All

In the film, "a group of horror fans find themselves unwilling participants in a living nightmare that pays homage to a clasc horror film. Seven complete strangers whose only common link is a love for clasc era horror films are invited to attend an excluve “horror fan” party at a remote farm. But as the sun sets, these strangers soon find themselves within a real life veron of the 1968 George Romero cult horror clasc Night of the Living Dead"

*Winners have 7 days after notification to claim their prize. If they fail to respond they will be disqualified, and another winner will be chosen.
Anonymous Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 05:42 PM | 99999
Awesome contest!

I think I deserve to win a copy because (1) I have been a life-long fan of the horror/zombie sub-genre nce I was FIVE years old, and I am now 47 years old..(ahem.. young)! Thanks to seeing 'Night of the Living Dead' (1968) for the very first time, on KTVU channel 2's, Bob Wilkins' Creature Features show, back in 1971!

BTW- It was the very first time that 'Night of the Living Dead' had aired on televion. So I got my dose of zombie fever at a very young age. And so I would love to be able to check out Mimes, and be able to add it to my horror movie collection. Oh, and one last thing..I have been a long-time reader of horrorbid.com, and have entered many of your giveaways, but haven't won a ngle prize yet. Thanks for the chance.
Ronster Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 06:42 PM | 100001
I think I deserve to win a copy of Mimes because Night Of The Living Dead was the first horror film I ever watched. I remember finding a VHS copy in the back of a closet and sneaking into my room to watch it. I was about 4 or 5 and I was glued to my tiny televion set, not scared, but amazed. I had never seen anything like it, the dramatic acting, hoards of zombies and a world I had never experienced. From that point forward I dug through every vhs box looking to see what it was about. I watched NOTLD at least twice a day, over and over. I'd love to see what the new film brings to the table, and compare it to the original, which is so precisely burnt into my brain.
creephouse Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 08:57 PM | 100002
I really enjoy your contest, but lets get onto why I should win this. First lets get out of the way that zombie movies are my favorite genre of horror films. Ok, now on with the rest. I need some good stuff to happen for me right now and good things happen far and in between for me.I work a crappy job at a retail chain where I only work three days a week for 12 hours, and the other day they tell us that they are changing how we do everything and this may cut back our hours. Really? and how I am suppose to take care of my family and my wife just started a new job where she works midday and we hardly see each other because I am in school when she gets home, and then when I get home she and my son are going to bed. You ask what about weekends? Weekends?! Weekends?! She takes my son to her dads every weekend to spend time with him and her ster. So, once again we don't see other and bedes I always have homework to do.We just had our 7 year anniversary, which is a good thing, but all we did was go out to eat and come home and go to bed...to sleep. I work hard to do good in school and received in the mail today taht thanks to all my hard work I made it on the Dean's List...and what exactly do I do with that? Anyway, let me get back to why I should win this movie. Plain and mple answer is that my wife HATES,HATES,HATES zombie movies and I would love to set-up a date night where she and I could t down and watch a movie. I'll lie to her of course and tell her it's some type of Rom-com or chick flick of some sort to bait and hook into making plans, but then I will secretly put this in. Of course she will hate me when it starts and run off, but damn it would be worth it just to have a good laugh with her after all is said and done.
outcastjon Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 09:20 PM | 100003
I have nothing fancy to say. I do not own a blu ray player or PS3. I see only one man to vote for and that is JohnCorley92, who is an amazingly real, tell you straight up person. His Posts on here are always interesting, and he has some incredible, original material on here.

My vote is for JC. Who ever ends up winning, congratulations to you in advance. Cool contest Brian! Just another reason why Horrobid is the place to be!
wabisabi333 Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 10:34 PM | 100004
I think I should win it bc I WANT IT! Lol. However, if I dont win I will gladly pick this up when I see a copy bc this looks amazing compared to the recent NOTLD rehashes/remake/re whatever you wanna call them!
kizzle Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 11:16 PM | 100005
Hmmm why I should win. LOOK at my avatar
cauwel3 Wednesday 2/06/2013 at 02:49 AM | 100008
Badass teaser trailer.

Love it.

I should win because:

1. I am a supporter of the Save the Chapel organization.

2. I am a supporter of the auction being held to save the Hollywood Theater in Dormont, PA. that is showing NOTLD in 35mm.

3. Zombie movies effing rule.
aceofspades70 Wednesday 2/06/2013 at 03:30 AM | 100011
I should win because if I don't I am going to knowingly infect myself with the zombie virus and them come after you and eat all your brains
mdrew518 Wednesday 2/06/2013 at 03:33 PM | 100015
That is the first trailer I have seen in a while that made me say WOW! This movie looks really good and I cant wait to see it. I would love to win because my Fiancee and I are huge horror movie fans and this looks like a great one to add to our collection...also I am broke till I get my tax return and I need to own this movie :)
CHROMExSKULL Wednesday 2/06/2013 at 07:21 PM | 100017
Awesome! I won a copy! Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! I sent you an email with my info. Let me know you got it, okay? Again, THANKS!! :)
Ronster Monday 2/11/2013 at 12:27 AM | 100059
Congratulations to the winners!
aceofspades70 Monday 2/11/2013 at 02:27 AM | 100062
Lucky SOBs
kizzle Tuesday 2/12/2013 at 10:01 PM | 100083