Forums Off Topic
HORROR on Blu-Ray, DVD, VHS...Book?

Everyone please be seated and open your horror hymnal to.....

Page 1. Hello everyone and Happy Valen....oh never mind. Happy stab you in the heart day. With a great big kitchen knife. That has lots of rust.

Today we take a look at horror...on paper. I ran across something interesting recently and thought I would share it with you. We all love horror and have our own preference when it comes to format. Lets take a peek at what else is out there bede the magical disc or clasc tape reel.

Why not start things off right with...

BOOK OF THE DEAD

Zombies rule. Period. While I never had an inde look at any of the books Im sharing with you, Im quite certain of the contents due to the title. Lots of dead stuff. Next we have...

FORGOTTEN HORRORS

And why not roll on through with the rest of these literary wonders with...

FORGOTTEN HORRORS 2

FORGOTTEN HORRORS 3

FORGOTTEN HORRORS 4

POVERTY ROW HORRORS

NISTER SERIALS

CENSORED SCREAMS

GHOULS GIMMICKS AND GOLD

and everyones favorite B-Movie man...Roger Corman.

THE BEST OF CHEAP ACTS

and

HOW I MADE A HUNDRED MOVIES IN HOLLYWOOD AND NEVER LOST A DIME

There you have it folks. In your face with the books of horror. Lots of interesting historical reading. I also ran across some other cool material a while back, such as some books about movie cameras and their evolution, etc. etc. I didnt take the opportunity to capture those with my wonder cam, but from here on out, once I do see these pages of wisdom lingering around like the lurking shadows we love, Ill be sure to capture them and share them with you.

Oh and um....sorry about the rusty knife. Need a band aid for that?
aceofspades70 Thursday 2/14/2013 at 04:00 AM | 100100
Book of the dead is a very good read charting the entire history of Zombie Cinema, hopefully they have an updated veron as the book is 10 or so years old. If your a big Zombie fan I can highly recommend it
krsdacritter Thursday 2/14/2013 at 05:45 PM | 100109