Forums Horror Movie Talk
New photos from Sam Raimi's "DRAG ME TO HELL"

I'm down with seeing this film, nice to see Sam back in horror (even though it's not Evil Dead).

Co-written by Raimi with his brother Ivan, Drag Me to Hell tels the story of a young woman who isdesperate to break an evil curse. Alison Lohman stars as Christine Brown, “an ambitious L.A. loan officer with a charming boyfriend, professor Clay Dalton (Justin Long). Life is good until the mysterious Mrs. Ganush (Lorna Raver) arrives at the bank to beg for an extenon on her home loan. Christine denies the extenon to impress her boss, Mr. Jacks (David Paymer), shaming Mrs. Ganush and dispossesng her of her home. In retaliation, the old woman places the powerful curse of the Lamia on Christine, transforming her life into a living hell. Haunted by an evil spirit and misunderstood by a skeptical boyfriend, she seeks the aid of seer Rham Jas (Dileep Rao) to save her soul from eternal damnation. To help the shattered Christine return her life to normal, the psychic sets her on a frantic course to reverse the spell. As evil forces close in, Christine must face the unthinkable: how far will she go to break free of the curse?”
DaShape Wednesday 10/29/2008 at 02:06 AM | 21899
Sounds good... But I'd rather if it were the Evil Dead 4 movie...
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 10/29/2008 at 10:11 AM | 21951
Mad to see this fucking ages till its out.....
TekNik Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 08:34 PM | 22576