Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Good Bad Flicks Presents 'Children of the Corn 2' (Video Review)

Children of the Corn 2 1992

"These children are home alone, too. But their parents wont be coming back."

http://youtu.be/WB0GvgVHs5I

The first of many Children of the Corn sequels.

Plot Synops: A journalist and his son travel to Nebraska to investigate the mysterious town of Gaitlin where, unbeknownst to them, a murderous cult of children are waiting in the corn fields.

It's been way too long nce I've covered a horror movie. I was covering Christmas movies and requests that went all over to genres like mucals and action. So now I'm back with the first of many new horror reviews.
Cecil Monday 2/18/2013 at 06:54 PM | 100162
Children of the Corn II, was one or maybe even the best movie of all COTC-movies, atleast, that's what i think. It picked right up after the first one, and had some great SFX and kills in it. The dark humour had some nice nodges to The Wizard of Oz and the little Munchkins, and the wheelchair going berserk, was tracable to Gremlins and their stairway-lift. The guy who played Micah, was freaky and blew Isaac out of the cornfield if you'd ask me hahaha

Anyway, this movie came much closer being a sequel then the other movies, although I was very fond of Isaac's Return;

The first one sucked
UberJason78 Tuesday 2/19/2013 at 04:44 PM | 100171
It's been a long time nce I've seen this,

I was always more of a fan of Part 3 Urban Harvest but as I remember this wasn't too bad. Dammit i'm gonna have to watch them all now and why am I thinking of Warlock 1and 2? lol
krsdacritter Tuesday 2/19/2013 at 06:20 PM | 100172
HA!! Loved your review once again Cecil. I really miss seeing your video reviews!! Good, good stuff as always brother!!
Anonymous Wednesday 2/20/2013 at 03:46 AM | 100181
I love them all, but part 7 wasn't very entertaining..still haven't seen the tv-remake, but if I'm correct, that one was a poor tame veron too COTC 1-6 are pretty watchable and fun..part 3 had a great new take on things, but the finale was stommach poundingly-bad. part 4 was a nice return to a bit more quality and ofcourse Naomi Watts starred in it
UberJason78 Monday 2/25/2013 at 12:40 PM | 100224
Yeah i like the 1st 2, and the rest are lame. I kinda enjoy COC 666 just bc isaac returns and thats it lol. Where can i find your

other horror reviews? i cant seem to locate them yet
kizzle Sunday 3/03/2013 at 03:02 PM | 100301
I loved all of the Children of the Corn movies but I have to say this is the best one.It picked up where the first film ended and it was a interesting film.
horrorlord Tuesday 3/05/2013 at 07:14 AM | 100336