Forums Horror Movie Talk
Eli Roth Reveals The First Plot Details For Ti West's The Sacrament

Even though Ti West's latest endeavor into filmmaking is now completed, very little is still know about the film. What we do know so far is that Eli Roth will be producing The Sacrament, and Joe Swanberg (V/H/S), AJ Bowen (The House of the Devil), Kentucker Audley (V/H/S), Amy Seimetz (Tiny Furniture), and Gene Jones (No Country for Old Men) all star in the film.

However, thanks to a recent interview with The Guardian, we now have very first plot details for the upcoming film. In the Q & A, Roth revealed the following info regarding the film:

“I’m now producing a film called The Sacrament that Ti West produced and directed. He made a terrific film called House of the Devil, and had a great idea about a found footage docu-style horror movie set it a Jonestown type cult where we watch a mass suicide begin and the film makers are trapped inde. It’s really, really scary.”

Sounds very interesting, and being a huge Ti West fan I for one cannot wait to see what he has in store for us horror hounds. Stay tuned for more.

Source: The Guardian
Anonymous Sunday 2/24/2013 at 01:29 AM | 100212
-cue excitement-
nolifefan Tuesday 2/26/2013 at 07:02 PM | 100242
Sounds better then the normal found footage stuff about ghost and stuff.
cat Saturday 3/02/2013 at 10:31 AM | 100285
Sounds better then the normal found footage stuff about ghost and stuff. HAHA so true. But holy shit Ive always wasted someone to make a horror movie involving Jonestown esq plot. This could be brutal and i hope it fucking is!
kizzle Sunday 3/03/2013 at 02:34 PM | 100299
*wanted
kizzle Sunday 3/03/2013 at 02:35 PM | 100300