Forums Off Topic
Jodi Arias Real Life Horror Victim

As many of you know Jodi Arias is on trial for killing Travis Alexander.She killed him in self defense although the prosecuter will have you believe that she murdered him out of jealousy.She killed him back in Messa Arizona on June 4,2008.This is a woman I believe was a victim of domestic violence.She dropped his camera which sent Alexander off in a violent rage ending with Jodi stabbing him shooting him in the head,stabbing him 29 times and slitting his throat from ear to ear.While I know it sounds extreme Jodi I believe had no choice but to shoot him.In a now traumatized state she proceeded to stab him 29 times and slash his throat.The abuse by Alexander was what led to her being in that state of mind.Now she is on trial for murder and I can only hope that the jury see's what I do,Jodi is the victim of domestic violence caused by a monster named Travis and reaches a verdict of not guilty.I created a Jodi Arias support page on facebook.I would like everyone to check it out.Please like the page when you vit. Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jodi- ... 2115004964
horrorlord Tuesday 2/26/2013 at 10:43 PM | 100247