Forums Off Topic
The Avengers Villain

An Avengers movie has been announced. Movies are being made for each individual Super Hero to give the audience there back story. So far the only movies that have been made for the Avengers are Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, and the upcoming movie Captain America. Rumor has it that the Hulk will be the villain in this movie of epic proportions. Although this is just a rumor I think the Hulk would be a good villain to put up against the strength of the Avengers.
krueger4653 Wednesday 10/29/2008 at 04:04 AM | 21927
UPDATE: HULK WILL NOT BE VILLAIN IN AVENGERS MOVIE

Thanks to an official release from Marvel, we now know that the Hulk will not be the villain in the upcoming Avengers film. We get the following blurb via IESB:THE AVENGERS will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, the Hulk and more, as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they’ve ever faced.

Well, the above quote does pretty much dash all hope of the Hulk being the villain in the Avengers film, and that is fine with me. I wasn’t opposed to the idea - but would prefer to see the Hulk as an enemy in an Avengers sequel. In the first film I would much prefer the team be introduced and face a common foe worthy of their combined strength.
DaShape Thursday 10/30/2008 at 06:28 PM | 21979
Dude thats awesome, really the only way I would like to see the avengers fight the hulk is for the hulk to get so pissed off he cant be controlled and the avengers have no other choice but to fight him.
krueger4653 Friday 10/31/2008 at 04:50 AM | 22042
The whole idea sounds like Marvel is tryin' to get animated movie into real action. Hulk won't be villain, but he will lost his control as he develops his ramage rage. Avengers will be there to stop him from destroy the city. I'm sure Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Nick Fury, Wasp, Black Widow, and Ant Man will be in the movie... Avengers will destroy the history of Marvel movies francise, lol.
Gary Suyoru Friday 11/14/2008 at 03:31 PM | 23612