Forums DVD & Blu-rays
The Chiller 'Last Kind Words' Starring Brad Dourif Hits DVD This May!

More thrills and chills are coming our way this May as Last Kind Words hits the DVD scene like a bat outta hell. Read on for all the details.

Image Entertainment Inc. (a subdiary of RLJ Entertainment) announces Last Kind Words, a thrilling horror film about a young teen who moves to a secluded rural farm and learns that the surrounding woods have flesh-crawling stories to tell. Directed by Kevin Barker (Five Fingers) and featuring a cast including Brad Dourif (Halloween I, II), Spencer Daniels (Star Trek), Alexia Fast (Jack Reacher), and Marianne Hagan (Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers), Last Kind Words is a chilling visual nightmare that will haunt viewers long after the last credit has rolled.

http://youtu.be/tTNGC1dRCSw

Last Kind Words arrives on DVD and Digital Download May 21st, with an SRP of $27.97 for the DVD.

"17-year-old Eli has just moved with his family deep into the backwoods of Kentucky to work on the isolated farm of a local recluse. Inexplicably drawn into the strange forest that lies beyond the farm, Eli encounters the beautiful, sweet and mysterious Amanda– seemingly the perfect girl. But with the discovery of decaying bodies hanging from the trees, he realizes that the forest...and Amanda...are harboring some very dark secrets. Suddenly, Eli is living in a waking nightmare where the lines between life and death are scrawled in blood, and there is no escaping the terror from beyond the grave."
Anonymous Monday 3/11/2013 at 08:09 PM | 100391
absolutely incredible. I was in this film with Brad. He was amazing to work with. You can see me in the trailer at 1:12, but it doesn't show my face. The crew on this shoot were a great bunch of people and the owners of the farm were really nice.

I do suggest watching this, it turned out real well.
aceofspades70 Tuesday 3/12/2013 at 03:42 AM | 100399