Forums Breaking Horror News and Rumors
Lindsay Seim Cast As A Younger Version Of "Elise Rainier" In INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 2

Some more casting news has come out of camp Indious today. As per Variety, Lindsay Seim will now join the recently cast House of the Devil thesp Jocelin Donahue in the follow-up to the 2010 sequel which grossed $54M domestically.

Seim much like Donahue, will play a younger veron of a character in the film.

James Wan returns to direct with Rose Byrne and Patrick Wilson who will be repring their roles as

Renai & Josh Lambert. The sequel is a continuation from the previous installment which will once again deal with Lambert family and their haunted house. Donahue will play young "Lorraine Lambert," and Seim will play a younger veron of "Elise Rainier". Lin Shaye, Barbara Hershey, Ty mpkins, Leigh Whannell, Angus Sampson, and Andrew Astor all make their return.

L-R: Young Elise Rainier Lindsay Seim, Older Elise Rainier Lin Shaye

L-R: Young Lorraine Lambert Jocelin Donahue, Older Lorraine Lambert Barbara Hershey

Jason Blum will produce for Blumhouse Productions.

Look for the spooker to hit theaters on September 20th.

Source: Variety
Anonymous Tuesday 3/12/2013 at 11:34 PM | 100408
I really became fond of Lyn Shaye when i saw her in Indious..but then I started paying attention to her name in the opening titles for some movies, and then she really got me with her amazing performances. Let's see, She played in 2 Elmstreet movies, and also in Critters 1 and 2 as Sal, wich was pretty funny.

Nice to see

she will return for Indious 2...got to see it;-)

And Lyn, I really love your work!
UberJason78 Sunday 3/17/2013 at 10:38 PM | 100441