Forums Horror Collectibles
Jason Lives Fense Posts Coming Soon

I get A LOT of requests for these so I might do a very limited run of these, probably about 10. They are too big to ship as is and would be a lot more expenve, plus can't find any boxes that big without buying tons in bulk. So there will be a few options. You can just get the tip and/or bottom piece and add your own black pole or I can provide one in two pieces that you can glue or add tape on the inde dowel to hold if you want to take it apart for easy storage. The tape actually holds great no need to glue it really. Then just pull it off for storage. But would be eaer to just add your own wooden, plastic or metal pole for standard black veron. I also might do some aged rusted ones as well and charred end piece as extras. The tip is a real iron one bbut later on I might do foam ones if I ever get time. Overal that still pretty light! Will see how it goes!

sirbrad Friday 3/22/2013 at 03:22 PM | 100525
Just for fun I put half of an unfinished one on top the finished one to make an 8 footer.

sirbrad Friday 3/22/2013 at 10:04 PM | 100529
Good Idea man, Ever thought of making mask stands out of them? (with the pointed end down) they'd probably sell well too!
zombie7666 Thursday 3/28/2013 at 10:54 AM | 100577
Cool idea! But no I use paper towel holders not sure how many would want a mask holder like that as it would have to pretty long sdince most masks go to the bottom of the shelf. But sounds cool.

Aged rusted steel in progress. Realistic weld marks on end.

sirbrad Monday 4/01/2013 at 12:34 AM | 100605
sirbrad Monday 4/01/2013 at 01:28 AM | 100606