Forums Horror Movie Talk
HAPPY HALLOWEEN *MEGA MERGE*

Alright guys, no matter where you live the mple fact is Halloween is right around the corner and fall is in the air! I would imagine most of you are like me in the fact that Halloween really helped anchor my love for horror. Those by gone years of dresng up in your favorite costume, carving jack o lanterns and going to local haunts. That is why I love this time of year and it seems to go by faster and faster as I get older. It is just such a nostalgic time and deep down I think that is why most of us probably got into this hobby of collecting in the first place......I know that's why I did.

So with that being said, what is it you guys like to do for Halloween? Do you guys have an elaborate horror yard for trick or treaters? Do you like to go to haunted houses or Halloween party's? And what does Halloween mean to you? This thread will be made a sticky until Halloween so lets have everyone sound off.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 05:22 AM | 19019
We like to decorate the front of the house and take Joey trick or treating, then after he goes to sleep usually t back get alittle wasted and watch horror movies...lol :)
kweandee Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 02:38 PM | 19026
I just like the time of year Halloween brings. The leaves turning and the weather starting to cool down. On Halloween I always go to my buddies Halloween party. We all dress up, usually in funny costumes rather than horror. I also work in a local haunted house and play either Jason or Leatherface. It is always good times. Halloween definitly led to my love of horror, there is no doubt about that.

pamelavoorheesRIP Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 05:42 PM | 19027
Being a school teacher I always like to make the classroom have that touch of Halloween. Last year I brought in a scarecrow I made with a mask I purchased off a te called death studios. The kids got a kick out of it and it looked very creepy standing in the corner. I have 3 kids of my own and I get more pleasure than you know being able to take them trick or treating.

BIGKen Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 06:37 PM | 19029
This year is going to be a lot different then the norm for me thanks to the Halloween Convention.

As far as the usual, I try to attend any local halloween shenanagans here in San Diego.

The college girls are always nicely whored up.
Evildsm Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 07:07 PM | 19034
well nce i gave nowhere to live ill be doing nothing
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 11:57 PM | 19050
Well... For me, I'd have to just say this, "There will be ALOT of Pumpkin Spice Candle Burning going on!", I will indeed carve a HalloweeN replica Pumkin to burn this year on the portch! I want to make a Cardboard Myers Standee with the "He's Coming" logo as scene in H6 in front of the Strode House so I can put it in our front yard! Seems like a very fun project! Depending on our town, if Trick or Treating is going on in the evening insted of afternoon I would LOVE to pass out Candy dressed as Myers! Maybe t the Candy dish in the middle of our front portch and when kids come on the portch walk around the house as Myers and scare the H-E double Hockey sticks out of them! LMAO!!! Dunno... Got alot of ideas in the works and will have pictures of whatever it is that I do!!! Stay Tuned, but Ladies and Gentlemen, this HalloweeN falls on a Friday and I couldn't think of a better day to fall on!!!

Lets get this HalloweeN Cooking!!! That goes for you too BISCO!!! Get off your ass and lets get some spooken done! Bwahahahahahahahaha! There is no sense in tting around not doing anything! Hell, Go trick or treating! lol... If anything bro, rent a few horror flicks that you don't have and make a bag of Popcorn! Burn some Pumpkin Sented candles! Doesnt do any good not getting around doing anything! You'll feel better if ya get in the spirit bro! --Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 9/19/2008 at 03:55 AM | 19103
That goes for you too BISCO!!! You'll feel better if ya get in the spirit bro! --RyanI definately agree...

;)
kweandee Saturday 9/20/2008 at 12:55 AM | 19162
I always decorate the front porch.

I don't have much of a yard, so I'm kind of limited on space.

My Michael Myers mannequin stands on the porch surrounded with those stretchy cobwebs you can get at Walmart for a buck.

Something I found out last year is that those cobwebs glow bright under black light making for a very impresve effect.

Myers is illuminated by a Fright Light from Haunt Master Products.

This year I purchased a flying crank ghost from ebay and will have that displayed in my front window.

If you haven't seen one of these, it's bacally a life-ze automated marionette that hangs from the ceiling.

One of the most impresve props I've ever owned.

I also recently found a 5 foot tall Gemmy animated witch prop at my local Lowes and will be displaying that wherever I can find some room.

Damn I love Halloween!

gummi Sunday 9/21/2008 at 06:46 AM | 19226
halloween is definately the best time of year, everything booman spoke on was on point. hope to see some pics as the DAY draws closer............
nerkster66 Monday 9/22/2008 at 02:13 AM | 19268
Well usually I go out to eat dinner and have a nice dessert for the birthday part of halloween and then it just sort of depends on whether I'm on call or not.

Usually I am, which sucks cause I can't really do much.

But this year we will be in our new house and so we plan on putting out a pumpkin, dresng up and giving out candy to the chirrens.

Wifey wants me to be Michael, so I'll probably do that.

My work also has a costume contest on that day so I'll probably do either a Saw thing or Jason for that.

Another tradition that we may honor if I'm not on call is to hold off and see the new Saw on Halloween, which is always fun.
deathrisingup Monday 9/22/2008 at 12:26 PM | 19294
i cant f@#%n wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 im sooo pumped1
nerkster66 Friday 9/26/2008 at 03:55 PM | 19546
i cant f@#%n wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 im sooo pumped1 me too!
oldskool Saturday 9/27/2008 at 02:29 AM | 19602
Unfortunately, here in Bral the most of people don't know what helloween is, 'cos it's an american tradicion, and the brazilian (not me, sure) are not great fans of anything about USA... What can I do? Some big cities here in Santa Catarina have hellowen parties, the most are school party, but not compares with an american helloween...

Who knows if I put a Myers's mask and kill a coulpe of people (some with the telephone booth)? The thing could work, isn't?

LÜCKMANN Thursday 10/02/2008 at 01:52 PM | 19988
... ...
nerkster66 Friday 10/03/2008 at 04:17 AM | 20025
Booman, you gonna make it to my haunted house this year?

href="http://www.hannahauntedacres.com">http://www.hannahauntedacres.com
Nick Meece Wednesday 10/08/2008 at 11:32 PM | 20376
Nick we are so there......maybe!

I would love to come. Fenner we may need to add a trip to Indy to our list for October! Thanks for the invite Mr. Meece!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 10/09/2008 at 12:06 AM | 20377
That'd be awesome, man.

Snap a few photos and such...should be fun.
Nick Meece Thursday 10/09/2008 at 01:20 AM | 20380
Last year I spent Halloween in Hollywood, it was quite an event! That was my first year celebrating Halloween in my new home state.

Not sure what I am gonna do this year. I live in a condo complex and there is no place to really decorate and there is just something wrong about hanging Halloween lights on a palm tree!
DetroitDevil Thursday 10/09/2008 at 07:41 PM | 20424
Last year I spent Halloween in Hollywood, it was quite an event! That was my first year celebrating Halloween in my new home state.

Not sure what I am gonna do this year. I live in a condo complex and there is no place to really decorate and there is just something wrong about hanging Halloween lights on a palm tree

Downtown San Diego is the place to be for Halloween.

EVERYONE is dressed up.

Lots of alcohol and all of the clubs always have something going on.

I had a blast there when i dressed up as Wolverine a few years ago.

Well, thats because my costume was the SHIT! haha
Evildsm Thursday 10/09/2008 at 08:40 PM | 20433

Not sure what I am gonna do this year. I live in a condo complex and there is no place to really decorate and there is just something wrong about hanging Halloween lights on a palm tree

EVERYONE is dressed up.

Thanks for the heads up!!!
DetroitDevil Thursday 10/09/2008 at 08:53 PM | 20435

EVERYONE is dressed up.

Well, I have a good idea: everybody come to Bral, so we can dressed all the trees, and more, we can make a HALLOWEEN PARTY AT BEACH! Isn't crazy? Just wondering: a heat to blow the balls and all of uss dressed like Myers and Jason and Freddy, and why not Wolverine? HAHAHA! So, the invite is here! And as USA and Bral is a little far (just a few thousands miles), start to move, dude!

Ai ai ai... Acho que eu estou ficando meio maluco da cabeça com tanta máscara de filme de terror que começo a imaginar coisas... Até já dei quase R$ 40,00 para ajudar essa galera aí! Negada, bora todo mundo pro Bral que aqui o bicho pega! Em vez de Carnaval, vamos fazer um HALLOWEEN!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH --Glauco
LÜCKMANN Friday 10/10/2008 at 01:35 PM | 20480
The haunting season has been a blast so far...
Nick Meece Thursday 10/16/2008 at 05:46 PM | 20848
every day of october I watch one of my horror movies, the clascs. All the nightmares, fridays, halloweens, childs plays, and texas chainsaw massacres. Then I dress up on halloween and pass out candy. Depending on what Im dressed up as decides how I decorate my house. For the last three years I've been freddy krueger, and it was hilarious seeing the kids get freaked out when I answered the door. I remember one kid threw his bag of candy up in the air and ran down the street. ah good times.
krueger4653 Thursday 10/23/2008 at 08:35 PM | 21382
I usually watch horror movies throughout the month, and decorate the house to match.

Not much to do here in the boonies, a few haunted houses... but we never get any trick or treaters... even though I look out for them every year.

DarkArtist81 Friday 10/24/2008 at 03:46 AM | 21402
My name is Drew and I'm a newbie (to this te)...

This time of year I usually spend a good amount of money on make-up and then try to win it back by attending parties that hold costume contests.

Here are a couple of pics of my costume from last year. I was a burn victim and my wife was a fire fighter. As you would assume, her costume was "cuter" than mine but let me know what you think. Thanks!

Happy Halloween everyone! I love this sh!t.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6857/dscf4904dd5.th.jpg" class="photoborder" />
DrewDwn Monday 10/27/2008 at 06:08 PM | 21654
Well, I have a good idea: everybody come to Bral, so we can dressed all the trees, and more, we can make a HALLOWEEN PARTY AT BEACH!

I like this idea...I like it a lot...

I'll be doing my annual zombie-themed yard haunt "Lawn of the Dead"...this year one of my zombies will have to hold a gn "I'd rather be in Brazil" in honour of this suggestion!

lblambert Monday 10/27/2008 at 07:51 PM | 21676
Well, I have a good idea: everybody come to Bral, so we can dressed all the trees, and more, we can make a HALLOWEEN PARTY AT BEACH!

I like this idea...I like it a lot...

I'll be doing my annual zombie-themed yard haunt "Lawn of the Dead"...this year one of my zombies will have to hold a gn "I'd rather be in Brazil" in honour of this suggestion!LOL

Thanks Lee! We apreciate that. But, you colud put "I'd rather be in Brazil, on the beach!"
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 10/28/2008 at 09:08 AM | 21776
What are you doing for the big day and what is your costume plans?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 10/28/2008 at 11:27 PM | 21847
my band is playing halloween night and we are all dresng like the Droogs from A Clockwork Orange
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 10/28/2008 at 11:30 PM | 21848
we are going to a friends party for the night. we have did it the last few years and it is always a blast. i am going as rob zombie and my girlfriend is going as sherri moon. i will post some pics when we get ready that night.

joelsparks Tuesday 10/28/2008 at 11:33 PM | 21850
I still haven't broken in my Warlock yet. What better time to do it than Halloween night, right? I plan on scaring lots of kids and eating lots of chilli.

Myers31TKD Tuesday 10/28/2008 at 11:36 PM | 21854
I still haven't broken in my Warlock yet. What better time to do it than Halloween night, right? I plan on scaring lots of kids and eating lots of chilli.you know Patrick, that MY Warlock needs to go out and scare some kids for the night!Remember MY Warlock, when you stretch it over your grubby little head!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 10/28/2008 at 11:37 PM | 21856
I still haven't broken in my Warlock yet. What better time to do it than Halloween night, right? I plan on scaring lots of kids and eating lots of chilli.you know Patrick, that MY Warlock needs to go out and scare some kids for the night!Remember MY Warlock, when you stretch it over your grubby little head!

Yes r.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 10/29/2008 at 12:00 AM | 21858
I will start my day off with a few Warlock costume pics, and later I will rewatch Halloween and Halloween II.

That night we will go to a haunted house and that's about it.

My neighborhood sucks, so no costume fun for me... and no parties happening...

So this year will be more than likely Ho-Hum for me... which is sad.

DarkArtist81 Wednesday 10/29/2008 at 12:04 AM | 21860
Yes r.

So this year will be more than likely Ho-Hum for me... which is sad.

now I am depressed!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/29/2008 at 12:45 AM | 21869
Gonna do the Halloween location bus tour then head on over to Paul's for some old fashion children scaring...I may even decide to keep a little boy for the weekend if I can catch one.

The rest of the weekend will be filled with the 30 years of terror convention.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 10/29/2008 at 12:57 AM | 21871
Gonna do the Halloween location bus tour then head on over to Paul's for some old fashion children scaring...I may even decide to keep a little boy for the weekend if I can catch one.

The rest of the weekend will be filled with the 30 years of terror convention.

LMFAO!!!! Scotty you had to go there didn't ya! I can't wait to see pics from the convention. Man I wish we could have been there!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/29/2008 at 01:05 AM | 21872
LMFAO Scott... hahaha... "If I can Catch one"... I've herd it all now bro...

For me... I'll be with Jill Friday night and nce she wont be here for my b-day we are celebrating it On HalloweeN... Sooooo It will be a night of a few kool presents, A few good Clasc HalloweeN movies, a little posting on the forum of pictures and the best part of it all..........BIRTHDAY SEX!!!!!!!!!! It's more less just going to be a mixed night of fun! Possably drive by this Haunted Cemetery me and my friends go to every year... You see, Every day of the year the gate to the cemetery hangs open on a bank and being the angle it's on, it stays swung open all the time... There is NO latch, NO lock, NO NOTHING to hold it shut, but yet every year on HalloweeN, that son of a bitch is closed and from the road, I see Nothing holding it shut... Been to freaked out to actually check it out... lmao... I've herd a few storys about that, but I'll save the full length for the paranormal section of the forum nce we now have one -- "Thanks BooMan"!

But yes, I will definatly take a shit load of costume shots this HalloweeN of all the crazy shit me and Jill dede to do.... I will also be working on a pile of Butcher Knifes for those of you who want one...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 10/29/2008 at 01:14 AM | 21874
Great idea Ryan! Birthday sex! My b'day is in next month, I can try to do it, if my wife let me back sleep on my bed... About friday, well, in Bral we don't have much Halloween parties, 'cos we don't have halloween, except on the english schools. You know, here the most of people hate everything that come from USA. Not me, sure. So, I'll watch the Campeonato Braleiro de Futebol (Brazilian Soccer Championship), the most important sport event for us; my team will play next friday. As I don't work on saturdays, I'm going to take maybe 10 beers, farth for all night and sleep on the sofa, again. OUCH! Sure I'll watch all my horror movies again, too...
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 10/29/2008 at 10:04 AM | 21948
im going to be out of town for a few days so you all take care and be safe ok!!!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 10/30/2008 at 08:08 PM | 21994
im going to be out of town for a few days so you all take care and be safe ok!!!Good deal Bisco, we'll have some pics up when you get back!

Travel safe man!
DaShape Thursday 10/30/2008 at 08:12 PM | 21995
Same to you Bisco as well as my fellow horror bidders.

I'm going to meet my wife this weekend at the 30 years of terror.

Danielle Harris will officially be off the market... Sorry guys

Evildsm Thursday 10/30/2008 at 08:42 PM | 21997
BooMan the ass grabber is going to kick your ass for that one!--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 10/30/2008 at 09:15 PM | 21999
I decided to make my little guys costume this year...It wont be complete until I add the some electrical tape to the gloves and the makeup for a black eye and a little blood splatter...So far I think I did a pretty good job...the shorts didnt come out as good as I would have liked...It was pretty tough to spray the stencil on the shorts...Let me know what you boils and ghouls think.

Front

Back
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 10/30/2008 at 10:50 PM | 22002
You did a pretty Sweet Job man!!! I see what you mean with the shorts, but I think it turned out Very Well! --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 10/30/2008 at 11:00 PM | 22003
You did a pretty Sweet Job man!!! I see what you mean with the shorts, but I think it turned out Very Well! --RyanThanks Brudda...Hope you have a Happy Halloween
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 10/30/2008 at 11:11 PM | 22006
Looks great Matt! I hope he has a fun time.
lblambert Thursday 10/30/2008 at 11:22 PM | 22007
now that is a kick ass costume. i am a huge mixed martial arts fan myself!

pamelavoorheesRIP Thursday 10/30/2008 at 11:22 PM | 22008
Happy Halloween horror bidders!

pamelavoorheesRIP Thursday 10/30/2008 at 11:23 PM | 22009

Be safe everyone....

kweandee Friday 10/31/2008 at 01:55 AM | 22025
That is so cute....awww I love kids costumes

kweandee Friday 10/31/2008 at 02:37 AM | 22027

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/lblambert/Heads/Msg.jpg" class="photoborder" />

I want to take the time and thank each and everyone of you guys and gals that hang out here daily. You all have become such great friends and we all have a great time picking on one another and sharing our love of horror. I just can't thank each of you enough for believing in HorrorBid and for making HorrorBid such a success so early. Often ideas are put forth and fizzle out after a year or so or they take years and years to become successful. But not here. I knew from the moment we started this crazy auction te and forum we had something special and you all are the reason.

Happy Halloween to all of you! Be safe and enjoy the one and only day were normal people don't think us horror nuts are crazy.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 10/31/2008 at 02:48 AM | 22029
First Off, Thanks BooMan for the very Well Put comments towards all of us here at H.B Headquaters! Casey Carty is the one who intoduced me to HorrorBid and when I first came to the Forum, I knew "Nothing"... I never worked a forum before, and from a little guidence here and there from some of the people who I became really close to on here, I was able to learn all I needed for this! For that I am Very Greatful!!!

2nd It is Technically HalloweeN now and this Post now Offically makes me a "Slasher Legend"!!! Now I geuss I'm now an Offical Member to the "Big Bad Ass Hot Shots Club"!Anyway, I want Everyone to have a FRIGHTFULL HalloweeN and Be Safe!!! As for me, me and my girlfriend are going to be celebrating my B-Day tomorrow and Kicking out some serious Horror Movies!!! P.S. I feel I was blessed to meet such wonderfull, good, and Awesome people on here and I love everyone of you guys!

As BooMan said before, this is the one time of the year where nobody thinks we are crazy for what we do, but it's everyday of the year when we can all relate and be true friends with an understanding as to why we do what we do!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 10/31/2008 at 03:12 AM | 22031
This te rocks, I am PROUD to be a member here and I am constantly plugging it.

Really you guys have made a haven for people like us.

I really appreciate how you guys came and found me, telling me that my work should be here and I should peek into the forums.... I'm glad I listened, but I really can't tell you how cool it was to have you invite me like that.

I see Horrorbid going far guys... Glad to be here early on.

Happy Halloween everyone!

DarkArtist81 Friday 10/31/2008 at 04:37 AM | 22035
This te rocks, I am PROUD to be a member here and I am constantly plugging it.

Really you guys have made a haven for people like us.

I really appreciate how you guys came and found me, telling me that my work should be here and I should peek into the forums.... I'm glad I listened, but I really can't tell you how cool it was to have you invite me like that.

I see Horrorbid going far guys... Glad to be here early on.

Happy Halloween everyone!thanks DA! Your work does rock and we LOVE having artists like you being a part of the bid.

This would also mark our first Halloween here on the forum.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 10/31/2008 at 04:48 AM | 22040

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/lblambert/Heads/Msg.jpg" class="photoborder" />

I want to take the time and thank each and everyone of you guys and gals that hang out here daily. You all have become such great friends and we all have a great time picking on one another and sharing our love of horror. I just can't thank each of you enough for believing in HorrorBid and for making HorrorBid such a success so early. Often ideas are put forth and fizzle out after a year or so or they take years and years to become successful. But not here. I knew from the moment we started this crazy auction te and forum we had something special and you all are the reason.

Happy Halloween to all of you! Be safe and enjoy the one and only day were normal people don't think us horror nuts are crazy.and Lambert I supposed the giant head will be a new hbid tradition.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 10/31/2008 at 04:49 AM | 22041

thanks DA! Your work does rock and we LOVE having artists like you being a part of the bid.

This would also mark our first Halloween here on the forum.Thank you very much bro, super happy to be here.

I love this te.

And the first Halloween huh?

Kickass!

DarkArtist81 Friday 10/31/2008 at 05:18 AM | 22045
Happy Halloween everybody!

Time to get the party started!
gummi Friday 10/31/2008 at 05:26 AM | 22046

Time to get the party started!did someone say.......PARTY?

for all those new to the te out there, the que the Tom Jones picture (see above) has been around nce the beginning of the te, no thanks to that stinking Broncos fan Myers31TKD!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 10/31/2008 at 05:36 AM | 22047
and Lambert I supposed the giant head will be a new hbid tradition.....

you suppose correctly...it now has to precede every major announcement
lblambert Friday 10/31/2008 at 05:53 AM | 22048

You beat me to it!!!
lblambert Friday 10/31/2008 at 05:54 AM | 22049

You beat me to it!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 10/31/2008 at 06:17 AM | 22050
Just got done watching BISCO's H1&H2 (spliced) together DVD. Figured I start off this momentous Holiday the ole' fashion way.

Great job Johnny B.
SithLord Friday 10/31/2008 at 07:16 AM | 22052
HAPPY HALLOWEEN from me and MINE!

Still Juicy...

Myers31TKD Friday 10/31/2008 at 07:22 AM | 22053
Hey guys and gals

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOR EVERYBODY! I WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GREAT PARTIES AND MANY SCARES! And, kids, just remembering DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For your brazilian (and solitaire) friend,

ncerely, Glauco Lückmann

=

LÜCKMANN Friday 10/31/2008 at 09:45 AM | 22054
Just got done watching BISCO's H1&H2 (spliced) together DVD. Figured I start off this momentous Holiday the ole' fashion way.

Great job Johnny B.thanks bro im glad you liked it!

ill attempt to watch that tonight after i get home from the bar
Johnny Bisco Friday 10/31/2008 at 01:33 PM | 22071
Happy Halloween eh

Yukon
lblambert Friday 10/31/2008 at 02:08 PM | 22074

EVERYONE is dressed up.

Well, I have a good idea: everybody come to Bral, so we can dressed all the trees, and more, we can make a HALLOWEEN PARTY AT BEACH! Isn't crazy? Just wondering: a heat to blow the balls and all of uss dressed like Myers and Jason and Freddy, and why not Wolverine? HAHAHA! So, the invite is here! And as USA and Bral is a little far (just a few thousands miles), start to move, dude!

Ai ai ai... Acho que eu estou ficando meio maluco da cabeça com tanta máscara de filme de terror que começo a imaginar coisas... Até já dei quase R$ 40,00 para ajudar essa galera aí! Negada, bora todo mundo pro Bral que aqui o bicho pega! Em vez de Carnaval, vamos fazer um HALLOWEEN!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH --Glauco

Only if its a topless beach......
HorrorSanctum Friday 10/31/2008 at 02:30 PM | 22077

HorrorSanctum Friday 10/31/2008 at 02:39 PM | 22078
Only if its a topless beach......

Yep. There are many nude beachs too. Didi you like it? I mean, show your "things" danging? Pffff... Topless it's commom here... We saw this every time. Last summer had an american chick making topless in front of dad's apartement... I tried to see it, but my wife didn't thought it was a good idea...
LÜCKMANN Friday 10/31/2008 at 05:42 PM | 22102
HAPPY HALLOWEEN HORRORBID!

customcritters Friday 10/31/2008 at 06:05 PM | 22103
hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. Joel and I will be posting pics tomorrow. What a night!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 11/01/2008 at 04:53 AM | 22115