Forums Horror Movie Talk
Horror Movie Deaths: How Did They Die?

Fun Little Quiz....Test your knowledge. Happy Holloween Everyone :)

Match the actors to their gruesome fates.

1.How did Drew Barrymore die in 'Scream'?Pushed through a window Shot with a crossbow Stabbed repeatedly Strangled with telephone cord

2.How was Johnny Depp dispatched in 'Nightmare on Elm Street'?Burned in a furnace Dropped from the ceiling Pulled through a bed Pushed into an industrial fan

3.How was Paris Hilton put out of our misery in 'House of Wax'?Dipped in wax Forced to listen to her CD A pole through the head Strangled

4.How did Kevin Bacon die in 'Friday the 13th'?His neck was cut with a razor His tongue was cut out He OD'ed on tomato soup Stabbed through the neck

5.How was Tara Reid gotten rid of in 'Urban Legend'?Alcohol poisoning Pushed off a balcony Stabbed in a car Suffocated by her breast implants

6.How did Sarah Michelle Gellar pass in 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'?Attacked by a ghostly boy Fell 10 stories onto a Dumpster Run down by a car Stabbed with a hook

7.How did Amanda Peet perish in 'Identity'?Bludgeoned with a shovel Drowned in a pool Electrocuted In the conservatory by Professor Plum

8.How did Seann William Scott expire in 'Final Destination'?Hit by a flying piece from a train Run over by a train Shot by a train conductor Sliced in half by a clong train door

9.How did Jada Pinkett Smith pass away in 'Scream 2'?Cancer Food poisoning Hanging Stabbing

10.How did John Travolta bite the dust in 'Carrie'? Was burned at a football gameWas burned at the promWas burned by criticsWas killed in a car

11.How was Janet Leigh slain in 'Psycho'?DrownedShotStabbedStrangled
kweandee Friday 10/31/2008 at 01:24 PM | 22070
The ones in Green are the one's I'm not sure of

Match the actors to their gruesome fates.

1.How did Drew Barrymore die in 'Scream'?Pushed through a window Shot with a crossbow Stabbed repeatedly Strangled with telephone cord

2.How was Johnny Depp dispatched in 'Nightmare on Elm Street'?Burned in a furnace Dropped from the ceiling Pulled through a bed Pushed into an industrial fan

3.How was Paris Hilton put out of our misery in 'House of Wax'?Dipped in wax Forced to listen to her CD A pole through the head Strangled

4.How did Kevin Bacon die in 'Friday the 13th'?His neck was cut with a razor His tongue was cut out He OD'ed on tomato soup Stabbed through the neck

5.How was Tara Reid gotten rid of in 'Urban Legend'?Alcohol poisoning Pushed off a balcony Stabbed in a car Suffocated by her breast implants

6.How did Sarah Michelle Gellar pass in 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'?Attacked by a ghostly boy Fell 10 stories onto a Dumpster Run down by a car Stabbed with a hook

7.How did Amanda Peet perish in 'Identity'?Bludgeoned with a shovel Drowned in a pool Electrocuted In the conservatory by Professor Plum

8.How did Seann William Scott expire in 'Final Destination'?Hit by a flying piece from a train Run over by a train Shot by a train conductor Sliced in half by a clong train door

9.How did Jada Pinkett Smith pass away in 'Scream 2'?Cancer Food poisoning Hanging Stabbing

10.How did John Travolta bite the dust in 'Carrie'? Was burned at a football gameWas burned at the promWas burned by criticsWas killed in a car

11.How was Janet Leigh slain in 'Psycho'?DrownedShotStabbedStrangled
DaShape Friday 10/31/2008 at 02:49 PM | 22084
Yea I hadn't seen either of those....lol so I had no idea.
kweandee Friday 10/31/2008 at 03:52 PM | 22091
if i remember correctly, amanda peet was actually killed off screen. The killer actually had a hand held garden tool used to til the ground...not bludgeoned with a shovel or drowned in a pool. All the others are correct though...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 11/01/2008 at 04:04 AM | 22113