Forums Horror Collectibles
A Screen Accurate 15 Inch Mega Scale CHUCKY Is About To Be Unleashed By Mezco Toyz In Sept

If you're a fan of Chucky, Mezco Toyz is about to unleash a 15 inch Mega Scale Chucky Collectible that you will surely want to own, just for the mple fact that it's completely badass!! Dig on the details of this plastic piece of awesomeness after drooling over the visual below.

We're friends to the end!" Of course, with Chucky as your friend, the end comes much sooner than you ever expected. Chucky, the homicidal doll that contains the spirit of Charles Lee Ray, a serial killer better known as "The Lakeshore Strangler," is the latest perturbed plaything to be produced by Mezco Toyz.

"Although our Chucky can certainly be played with and posed, he is more than just a collectible toy" says Mezco's Mike Drake, "Our degn team has spent countless hours examining reference material; from photos, to stills from the films, to the surviving Chucky dolls. Mezco's 15 inch Mega Chucky is ostenbly a screen accurate prop replica. You just have to add your own evil and you are set"

The star of five CHILD'S PLAY films, Chucky stands 15" tall and features real cloth Good Guys clothing, 11 points of articulation and his trademark orange hair. Chucky features realistic glass-like eyes, and a knife that he is sure to use for no good.

"Mezco's new Chucky is sure to be a hit with fans" said sneaker enthuast Pierre Kalanzaga, "I first saw Child's Play 2 in the theatre when I was in my early teens and it scared the crap out of me. When I saw Mezco's veron in person it had the same effect. I'd say they really captured the soul of Chucky, but capturing souls is what started him killing in the first place."

Each Chucky comes packaged in his own collector friendly window box and will be on store shelves in September 2013. He is available for pre-order at finer online retailers now.

Source: TNI News
Anonymous Saturday 4/06/2013 at 07:21 PM | 100648
When the hell are we getting the Curse of Chucky???
M. K. Summerford Monday 4/08/2013 at 01:32 AM | 100659
Hm..good question...let it be soon.

As for this new Chucky doll...it doesn't seem much different from the deshow dolls we already have..sorry to sound this negative..it even looks less realistic then the dolls i already have in my collection..one thing they did add ( if it's included)

is the knife. This is almost the same as re- releang Jason Voorhees figures from part 3,4 and 7...when do they give us some good and not yet releasd figures...Get us some Chucky dolls who resemble parts 1, 2 or 3...they all have distinctive looks, you know.... Same with the Jason figures..get us Jason figures from parts 5, and 8..jeezz..how difficult is it to listen what the fans want on their shelfs..and while they are at it..get us some good unreleased verons of Michael Myers..I'd love to have an 18"

Revenge-Myers, standing with his big ckle or Myers with his ax in H6..all suggestions, offcourse...but very, very welcome to the collection
UberJason78 Friday 4/12/2013 at 06:42 PM | 100712
Does anyone know where to get a screen accurate Good Guy doll. The only ones I can find are either Chucky dolls or not the right ze. I would love to find a "un-possessed" Good Guy doll, especially one that moves and talks like in the movie but I don't think they exist. And when I say move and talk I mean like the vintage toy style (mouth/eyes), not running around, although that would be awesome... and terrifying.
SuperSeanski Saturday 5/18/2013 at 04:28 AM | 100867