Forums Breaking Horror News and Rumors
Jason Voorhees Actor/Stuntman Richard Brooker Has Passed Away

We are deeply saddened to report that horror icon Richard Brooker has passed away today. Born in 1954, Brooker was best known for his portrayal of Jason Voorhees in Friday The 13th Part III, and he will go down in horror history as the first Jason to don the trademark hockey mask.

Details regarding his death are unknown at the moment, however it was reported yesterday that Booker posted on his Facebook page that he wasn’t feeling well.

This terrible news was confirmed by Booker's buness manager, Eric Branden who wrote:

“It is my sad obligation to tell all of you that my first client and dear friend RICHARD J. BROOKER past away earlier today. There are many words spoken and there are so many words left unspoken. I’m still shocked so excuse me that I leave you with only this few words only. My prayers go out to his family all over the world.”

Source: Monsters From The Basement, Crystal Lake Memories Documentary Facebook page
Anonymous Monday 4/08/2013 at 07:57 PM | 100669
Man, that's really sad news... Just this afternoon I made a little joke about Richard being our Brittish Voorhees, on facebook.. Well Richard, thank you for introducing us to the iconic hock, and for looking damn good as a living Jason.

I don't pray, but hope his family and friends take care and my thoughts are with Richard J. Brooker for tonight;

Rest in peace, r
UberJason78 Friday 4/12/2013 at 06:34 PM | 100711