Forums Off Topic
HorrorBid's STATE OF EMERGENCY DVD Giveaway

Here at HorrorBid we LOVE giving away free stuff. Which is why we jumped at the opportunity to participate in a giveaway for

Image Entertainments upcoming

zombie thriller STATE OF EMERGENCY.

With the DVD release of

STATE OF EMERGENCY due out on April 16th, Image Entertainment has providing us with TWO DVD's of this

zombie-ridden flick to give away to TWO lucky winners. The rules are really mple on this one. All you have to do is tell us why you think you should win this package and we'll take care of the rest. The contest is only open to US redents, and no P.O. Boxes will be accepted. *Winners will be announced on Sunday, April 14th at 9:00 PM/EST.

http://youtu.be/c_YuYeDtxic

Good Luck To All

*Winners have 7 days after notification to claim their prize. If they fail to respond they will be disqualified, and another winner will be chosen.
Anonymous Tuesday 4/09/2013 at 01:49 AM | 100676
First of all, thanks for having and hosting the STATE OF EMERGENCY DVD Giveaway! I think I deserve to win a copy because I have been a life-long fan of the horror/zombie sub-genre nce I was FIVE years old, and I am now 47 years old...soon to be 48 this coming July! I can thank KTVU channel 2's, Bob Wilkins' Creature Features show for getting to see 'Night of the Living Dead' (1968) for the very first time, way back in 1971! And I have never been the same nce!

:) BTW- It was the very first time that 'Night of the Living Dead' had aired on televion. So I did get my dose of zombie fever at a very young age! And so I would TRULY be grateful if I could win a DVD copy of STATE OF EMERGENCY and be able to enjoy it, time and time again, and add it to my zombie movie collection! Thanks for the chance.
Ronster Tuesday 4/09/2013 at 02:32 AM | 100677
I deserve to win because I played and beat the 2002 game called State of Emergency. Now if you've ever played that game you know it isn't particularly good one, so I feel I deserve a prize!

Thanks for the contest. I'm sure the movie will be tons better than the game that just so happens to share the name.
Cecil Tuesday 4/09/2013 at 03:46 AM | 100679
I think I should win because I'm awesome. What more do I need to say?
Slice 0f Life Tuesday 4/09/2013 at 08:57 PM | 100688
I should win because I wore my HorrorBid t-shirt to work today.
aceofspades70 Thursday 4/11/2013 at 01:45 AM | 100699
Alright!! Thanks for choong me as one of the winners for a copy of 'STATE OF EMERGENCY' on DVD! I sent you my info.

If you could let me know that you received it, that would be great. Again, THANKS!! m/
Ronster Monday 4/15/2013 at 12:54 AM | 100724