Forums Horror Movie Talk
A Barrage Of First Look Stills Surface From Dead Snow: War of the Dead

First, let me just say - if you haven't seen the 2009 Norwegian zombie flick Dead Snow, directed by Tommy Wirkola - then I suggest you track it done now and indulge your horror-loving mind. You won't be disappointed. Now, with all that being said, the very first stills for the films sequel,

Dead Snow: War of the Dead, have arrived on the scene! And we have every bloody pixel waiting to be viewed, admired and cherished below.

Set to be released in both English and Norwegian, the new film, once again directed by Tommy Wirkola, follows the sole survivor of a Nazi zombie attack who battles an even larger army of zombies with the help of the Zombie Squad, a profesonal gang of zombie killers from the US.

Wirkola says of the new script for his sequel to the cult hit Dead Snow: " bigger, scarier, funnier, more action-filled and gorier than the previous one. I am delighted to step back into the world of Nazi zombies yet again with Dead Snow: War of the Dead, a world that is very close to my heart. We have a script that I am super excited about, which is bigger, scarier, funnier, more action-filled and gorier than the previous one, and I can’t wait to unleash another horde of undead Nazi zombies onto the world again."

Source: DC
Anonymous Monday 4/15/2013 at 09:03 PM | 100729