Forums Horror Movie Talk
halloween costume pictures...

alrighty guys and gals,

i figured i would post some halloween costume pictures for ya. Unfortunately, we didn't get any of me actually in action out in the front yard or up and down the street for that matter. I actually had a teenager try to bumrush me tonight. I had scared him and the rest of his friends and once the shock wore off, he decided to come running up my parents driveway at me. So i bolted towards him as well.....he turned tail....tucked his balls back up his ass and booked it all the way down the street. Every person that came by the rest of the night asked my parents about it...anway...here ya go. I also got a couple of my niece after i did her up as a vampire...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 11/01/2008 at 03:28 AM | 22111
Oh man. You almost did an action movie! I liked the werewolf, specially his "hair"...
LÜCKMANN Saturday 11/01/2008 at 08:58 AM | 22120
I actually had a teenager try to bumrush me tonight. I had scared him and the rest of his friends and once the shock wore off, he decided to come running up my parents driveway at me. So i bolted towards him as well.....he turned tail....tucked his balls back up his ass and booked it all the way down the street.

LOL Most would if they seen that running towards them

Great costumes and pics

kweandee Saturday 11/01/2008 at 04:15 PM | 22129
I actually had a teenager try to bumrush me tonight. I had scared him and the rest of his friends and once the shock wore off, he decided to come running up my parents driveway at me. So i bolted towards him as well.....he turned tail....tucked his balls back up his ass and booked it all the way down the street.

LOL Most would if they seen that running towards them

I wouldn't...I'd just crap myself
lblambert Saturday 11/01/2008 at 04:56 PM | 22131