Forums Horror Movie Talk
HALLOWEEN 08 aftermath (pics included)

Well, another year and another great Halloween back in Hooer country.Until I moved back to IN to help start up HorrorBid I always just went to the typical Halloween parties or just handed out candy.

Well, now that Booman and myself have combined forces we have become the draw of the town (so to speak).

Instead of going to parties we decided to strike fear into the hearts of any child, man or woman who dared approach my house on Halloween night.

We have a little crew to help us out with the candy gett'n and crowd control so Justin and I can walk the streets.

(it's not every night you can approach a cop car and act like you are trying to break through the window with an axe and the cop just laughs at you

)

From opening the door of a random car that is driving by and jumping in the back seat while scaring the crap out of the passengers (Justin), to making grown adults actually cry in fear (Joel) we always have a great Halloween!

DaShape Saturday 11/01/2008 at 05:48 PM | 22140
sweet shit guys if i tried to make a run at a cop in my town like that id probably get shot lol
Johnny Bisco Saturday 11/01/2008 at 05:53 PM | 22142
Here's the '07 - '08 Comparison Shots

DaShape Saturday 11/01/2008 at 06:03 PM | 22143

" alt=";)" title="Wink" />
lblambert Saturday 11/01/2008 at 06:16 PM | 22144
sweet shit guys if i tried to make a run at a cop in my town like that id probably get shot lol

yeah same here...the police never seem to think things are as funny as I do
lblambert Saturday 11/01/2008 at 06:26 PM | 22145

yeah same here...the police never seem to think things are as funny as I do

It was rather funny, several different cops were driving by to get a look at us.

I saw one get on dispatch while looking at us and another cop showed up a couple minutes later.

So the police let grown men run around the streets in the dark scaring people with supposedly fake weapons while they pull over a family for rolling through a stop gnThat was irony.
DaShape Saturday 11/01/2008 at 06:35 PM | 22146
maybe the greatest Halloween ever! We had a blast and I think the kids and most adults loved us as well, except for the very few that thought we were to "in your face"!

But we took care of those people and now their plant food.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 11/01/2008 at 08:15 PM | 22151
Awesome... Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Halloween really is the time for freaks like us to shine..

DarkArtist81 Sunday 11/02/2008 at 05:15 AM | 22199
So for my Halloween I decided to take my 2 year old trick or treating for the first time.

We were having a great time until........JASON showed up walking down the street.

OMG I started to run away, but no, he walks so much faster than I can run.

And then, you won't believe this, I tripped and fell!!!

He caught me and nearly ripped me to shreds.

But the glow necklace and candy bar sure helped!!!

Thanks HORRORBID!
sis Sunday 11/02/2008 at 11:01 AM | 22204
Great pics...Glad your Halloween was awesome
Matthew Mayhem Sunday 11/02/2008 at 02:47 PM | 22211
my Halloween was great, being Leslie Vernon this year was fun, no one knew who i was, but they were still scared the death of me; having moms throw there own kids in front of me for protection is the best went to a Halloween party last night (sat 11/1) didnt win best horror costume 3rd year in a row, i lost to.... you guessed it, the fucking joker no one knew who i was again, but you know what, i dont really mind, next year ill hope to re-gain my title

dxh8r4life Sunday 11/02/2008 at 06:37 PM | 22215
my Halloween was great, being Leslie Vernon this year was fun, no one knew who i was, but they were still scared the death of me; having moms throw there own kids in front of me for protection is the best went to a Halloween party last night (sat 11/1) didnt win best horror costume 3rd year in a row, i lost to.... you guessed it, the fucking joker no one knew who i was again, but you know what, i dont really mind, next year ill hope to re-gain my title I also went as Leslie Vernon and the exact same thing happened to me, no body knew who I was suppose to be but they were scared to death

DaShape Sunday 11/02/2008 at 07:19 PM | 22216