Forums Horror Movie Talk
Holloween Pics...

Here's some pics from yesterday. We all had alot of fun and stayed in costume pretty much the whole day. Joey had his school party and I being one of the very few wore my costume to work...lol Lisa stayed dressed all day too mply for the fun of it...she's a trooper. although she did scare alot of the kids when she picked Joey up from school in her flesh eating clown costume At Work...

My supervisor hatesis afraid of scary movies...lol

By Lisa's House...

Joey trick or treating...

By our house...

The freddy costume went over really well with the kids...only scared a few. One girl and her mother were fascinated....lol The mother wanted to take pictures with Freddy and gave me a hug. The little girl stared wide eyes smiling. They had just watched Freddy vs Jason the night before.

kweandee Sunday 11/02/2008 at 01:08 AM | 22173
it's kinda off putting knowing that's a woman under all that get up, but you pull it off really well. I don't know if that is insulting or a compliment...but i hope you take it the proper way...and your son is great!!!!

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 11/02/2008 at 03:32 AM | 22185
it's kinda off putting knowing that's a woman under all that get up, but you pull it off really well. I don't know if that is insulting or a compliment...but i hope you take it the proper way...and your son is great!!!!

take care, Tommy

LOL... no one would of ever knew either had it not been for my painted nails on my other hand...I forgot to remove the nail polish and tried to keep that hand behind me most of the time. A few after they found out were like "Oh shit that's a girl" LMAO

kweandee Sunday 11/02/2008 at 03:41 AM | 22187
A few after they found out were like "Oh shit that's a girl" LMAOSorry to go off topic here but this reminds me of a female friend of ours who was playing Lizzie Borden in a haunt that had previously used guys in the role. Well one guy who had been a little "overserved" ran up to her and grabbed her chest thinking it was a guy in the costume. Before security jumped him his last words were "oh shit they're real"

lblambert Sunday 11/02/2008 at 03:46 AM | 22188
DES I WANT MY FREDDY MASK BACK!

j/k

lol, looks like you guys had a blast great pics D!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 11/02/2008 at 03:56 AM | 22189
A few after they found out were like "Oh shit that's a girl" LMAOSorry to go off topic here but this reminds me of a female friend of ours who was playing Lizzie Borden in a haunt that had previously used guys in the role. Well one guy who had been a little "overserved" ran up to her and grabbed her chest thinking it was a guy in the costume. Before security jumped him his last words were "oh shit they're real"

LMAO...what did she do?
kweandee Sunday 11/02/2008 at 03:57 AM | 22191
I like you're Sweater Des!!! Wish I new where to find one of those...Seriously, Great Pics Des!!! And as Tommy had said, Your Son Rocks!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 11/03/2008 at 05:20 AM | 22286
Hell Yeah Des! Your son has future in this horror thing. As Leatherface he rocks! Nice pics, indeed. Hope your boss didn't crap her pants or you will be fired...
LÜCKMANN Monday 11/03/2008 at 03:40 PM | 22318
Sweet pictures!

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Great costumes!
Evildsm Monday 11/03/2008 at 05:29 PM | 22321
Thanks guys... We had alot of fun. Joey refused to take his costume off when we finally did get home...lol and no worries my supervisor knew about it in advance and knows I'm crazy anyway so it's all good

kweandee Monday 11/03/2008 at 05:39 PM | 22324
Scott and I went to a Halloween party and we were decked out in our costumes.

I was Prt3 Jason and he was Leatherface.

It was awesome scaring the crap ou of the locals.

Evildsm Monday 11/03/2008 at 05:40 PM | 22326
LOL cool...sounds like alot of fun. :)
kweandee Monday 11/03/2008 at 07:20 PM | 22339