Forums DVD & Blu-rays
"The Lords Of Salem" Is On It's Way To Blu-ray/DVD - Details!

The latest effort from writer/producer/director Rob Zombie "The Lords of Salem" is coming to Blu-ray/DVD combo this upcoming fall. The film is based around an ancient coven of witches and is a big stretch from the usual Zombie films that we have come to know. The movie displays a more polished and artistic de of the man that has earned a gritty reputation. Here are the details that have been released.

"Anchor Bay Films has announced that THE LORDS OF SALEM, Rob Zombie’s venture into Euro-style surrealism starring Sheri Moon Zombie, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips, Ken Foree, Patricia Quinn, Dee Wallace and Judy Geeson, will hit DVD and Blu-ray/DVD combo with UltraViolet Digital Copy September 3. Both will present the film in anamorphic widescreen with Dolby TrueHD 5.1 audio on the Blu-ray and Dolby Digital 5.1 sound on the DVD; each will include limited-edition collectible packaging and audio commentary by Zombie. Retail prices are $26.98 for the DVD and $30.99 for the combo pack; final cover art is coming soon."

Source- Fangoria.com
wabisabi333 Tuesday 7/09/2013 at 04:37 AM | 101101
Great!, That will be the perfect birthday present for me hahahaha I'm waiting for this movie for far too long now..so bring it on!
UberJason78 Thursday 7/11/2013 at 07:49 PM | 101112
Best horror film nce The Last Exorcism I can't wait to pick this up
AgnesItsMeBilly Monday 7/15/2013 at 06:20 PM | 101470