Forums Off Topic
*waves*

I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, and i too, am an addict... when i was 5 or 6 years old, i "accidentally" watched the exorcist and the shinning, poltergeist and a few other nightmare-makers from back in the day... And that fueled my love for vampire, zombie and werewolf books. I even wrote a few stories when i was a kid. Annnnyway...

Now that i can t through a whole movie without doing the dishes or starting a craft, i love scary movies, fantasy and sci fi, alien shiz and demonic type films, that doesn't really cover it all, but i like things that are not mainstream and i'm proud! Lee is a good friend of mine who introduced me to this te. so far, poking around, i've read some cool stuff. so, yeah, i'm new, Hi everyone!
necromancer Monday 11/03/2008 at 05:41 AM | 22289
Glad to see you made it...welcome aboard!
lblambert Monday 11/03/2008 at 05:46 AM | 22290
I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, and i too, am an addict... when i was 5 or 6 years old, i "accidentally" watched the exorcist and the shinning, poltergeist and a few other nightmare-makers from back in the day... And that fueled my love for vampire, zombie and werewolf books. I even wrote a few stories when i was a kid. Annnnyway...

Now that i can t through a whole movie without doing the dishes or starting a craft, i love scary movies, fantasy and sci fi, alien shiz and demonic type films, that doesn't really cover it all, but i like things that are not mainstream and i'm proud! Lee is a good friend of mine who introduced me to this te. so far, poking around, i've read some cool stuff. so, yeah, i'm new, Hi everyone

Welcome!

Very glad Lee referred you to us and excited you took him up on it!

If you would like a customized g banner for your forum account just pm the forum admin Booman and he'll take care of you.

If you need anything you can pm booman or any of us mods.Again, glad to have you aboard!

DaShape Monday 11/03/2008 at 05:51 AM | 22291
Welcome aboard... :)
kweandee Thursday 11/06/2008 at 04:01 PM | 22699
) Liked your banner g. An advice: beware RYAN and his nipples and mod Lee, he's crazy...

LÜCKMANN Friday 11/07/2008 at 12:32 PM | 22766
and mod Lee, he's crazy...

gee thanks Glauco

lblambert Friday 11/07/2008 at 02:25 PM | 22770
and mod Lee, he's crazy...

gee thanks Glaucoerrr... I mean, crazy to make people happy!

LÜCKMANN Friday 11/07/2008 at 03:35 PM | 22772
Welcome to the HB.

Look out for that Luckmann.

He's coo coo for cocoa puffs!

Evildsm Friday 11/07/2008 at 04:19 PM | 22786
Welcome to the HB.

Look out for that Luckmann.

He's coo coo for cocoa puffs!LOL

Ohhh that's a lie... I just forgot my Valium... As I said, "I have not sex with that CACTUS!"

Gotta go!
LÜCKMANN Friday 11/07/2008 at 08:08 PM | 22813
Ohhh that's a lie... I just forgot my Valium... As I said, "I have not sex with that CACTUS!"

Gotta go

Glauco I'm really hoping there's something lost in translation there

lblambert Friday 11/07/2008 at 10:27 PM | 22822
So..... He has sex with Cactus?

Hmmmm....

Of all things to hump, i dont think i EVER thought of a Cactus.
Evildsm Friday 11/07/2008 at 10:47 PM | 22828

Gotta go

Glauco I'm really hoping there's something lost in translation therewait let me get this right? Luckmann had sex with a cactus? Not the evil cactus from Scooby Doo I hope!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 11/08/2008 at 01:49 AM | 22846
Well, how could I tell this without confused you guys...

I had a dream where the cactus chases me. Then he gets me, and takes me to the Cactiland. I felt like O.J. on the state prison in a white guy cell. The cactus never more call me. I'll miss him forever..

Forever ever? Forever ever.

LOL

I know I'll sorry to write this... My damn way to be always funny... LOL
LÜCKMANN Saturday 11/08/2008 at 05:18 PM | 22884
I had a dream where the cactus chases me. Then he gets me, and takes me to the Cactiland. I felt like O.J. on the state prison in a white guy cell. The cactus never more call me. I'll miss him forever..

Glauco...lay off the shrooms brother...

lblambert Saturday 11/08/2008 at 07:14 PM | 22891
You's guy's are hilarious! Thank you all for making me feel welcome.
necromancer Thursday 11/13/2008 at 07:35 PM | 23497