Forums Off Topic
OBAMA WINS!

I can hear harp muc and see unicorns outde my window. I am a political junkie so following this election has been fun. I tend to keep my political views private but it was certainty an exciting election and great to see so many show up to vote. I am sure we will get a post from Obama and McCain thanking all of us as they are big HorrorBidders.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 03:44 AM | 22503
EHEM......you get posts from McCain almost everyday on here
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 03:53 AM | 22504
We've got our new Predent!

A very exciting race it was . . . but now the craziness is over (and we didn't have to wait until 4:00 am est this time either)

. . .. sorry you didn't win Sam
DaShape Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 03:54 AM | 22505
If I would have won Ebay would have been desolved.....we would all have beer taps in our cars...and prostitution would be legal....
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 03:57 AM | 22506
Here's the real reason you lost Sam...

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/lblambert/Heads/Obama_Cowbell.

...you lack cowbell

lblambert Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 04:23 AM | 22507
Here's the real reason you lost Sam...

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/lblambert/Heads/Obama_Cowbell.

...you lack cowbellHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,

Cow bell . .. legal prostitution . . .. Cow Bell . .. . legal prostitution . ..

. .

McCain 2012
DaShape Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 04:40 AM | 22508
LMAO!!!! Nice one Lee.

If anyone did get a chance to hear his winning speech it was quite incredible. The guy knows how to speak.....

and now after a long campaign we get a new Obama.....

?v=0
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 04:47 AM | 22509
LMAO!!!! Nice one Lee.

If anyone did get a chance to hear his winning speech it was quite incredible. The guy knows how to speak.....

and now after a long campaign we get a new Obama.....

?v=0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH . . . like every other predent
DaShape Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 04:55 AM | 22510
LMAO....

kweandee Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 05:56 AM | 22512
Not having Bush in the white house makes me happier than anything else at the moment.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 07:42 AM | 22513
Being able to Talk the Talk, doesn't mean you can Walk the Walk. We'll see what he's made of when leader's from other nations, especially those from Terrorist states, put the heat on'em.
SithLord Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 08:18 AM | 22519
--- edited ---
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 11:06 AM | 22520
I thought it won't happen nevermore, bro. If USA stop to try "save the world against the evil forces", the "evil nations" as Iran will become pacefull friends... If you get into the house of a man without asking him if you're welcome and what EXACTLY you want to know, you'll probably take a shot, right? I'm sorry if my words sounds like an anti-american speech. No, I'm not, but I defend the democracy, as you americans do.

Now THAT'S FUNNY!! "Iran will become peacefull friends..."

BWAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 03:16 PM | 22541
Not having Bush in the white house makes me happier than anything else at the moment.

Yeah well.....we are still stuck with him until 1/20/09
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 03:17 PM | 22542
Well I think we can all agree on that no matter which one won (Obama or McCain) it would be a step up from the Bush Empire.
DaShape Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 04:59 PM | 22552
Well I think we can all agree on that no matter which one won (Obama or McCain) it would be a step up from the Bush Empire.

I can agree with that!
Evildsm Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 05:18 PM | 22553
--- edited ---
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 05:38 PM | 22554
Yep! You think it' funny, right? Let's see what you'll say in december 2009... Nor all muslim non-american is a terrorist, you know? I'm sure you could live with this...

I have no idea what it is you just tried to say ..what the hell is december 2009?
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 05:43 PM | 22556
Nevermind what I said. I just tried to say something maybe you can't undestand. Sorry for that, politic is not the subject of horrorbid.com, not even mine. I'm from Bral, it's not my buness...
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 06:04 PM | 22557
Nevermind what I said. I just tried to say something maybe you can't undestand. Sorry for that, politic is not the subject of horrorbid.com, not even mine. I'm from Bral, it's not my buness...

You tried to say something that made no sense....if you want to to try insult me at least try to say it so it can be understood.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 06:09 PM | 22558
I'm really happy it turned out how it did.

It was like watching a good football game, I ate chips and downed a few brews... I was even wearing my HorrorBid T shirt, oddly enough.

It really was a great night.

I think Obama will walk the walk and do his best to make at least some of his promises come true.

Both candidates gave great final speeches as well.. which was nice.

I like that McCain tried to put out that fire of hate that some had burned about Obama, which was a smooth move.

Glad it is over, now we can move on and ahead.

I know our rep around the world is going to be hard to mend.. (trust me, I was in the Navy and spit on once in Hong Kong just for being an American) But I think we can do it.

DarkArtist81 Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 07:53 PM | 22560
I'm really happy it turned out how it did.

It was like watching a good football game, I ate chips and downed a few brews... I was even wearing my HorrorBid T shirt, oddly enough.

It really was a great night.

I think Obama will walk the walk and do his best to make at least some of his promises come true.

Both candidates gave great final speeches as well.. which was nice.

I like that McCain tried to put out that fire of hate that some had burned about Obama, which was a smooth move.

Glad it is over, now we can move on and ahead.

I know our rep around the world is going to be hard to mend.. (trust me, I was in the Navy and spit on once in Hong Kong just for being an American) But I think we can do it.I agree with ya DA!

Lets try to keep this thread civil. Of course politics is a hot button topic and a lot of times people see things differently. But no reason we can't agree to disagree.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 09:47 PM | 22598
politics can make good friends enemies REAL fast so how about we drop it ok?
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 11/05/2008 at 11:54 PM | 22616

LOL so true...in the end regardless of who's predent we can just hope they make some kind of change for the better. Fuck it might as well be optimistic....

kweandee Thursday 11/06/2008 at 12:21 AM | 22623

...which is why MOST forums don't allow discusons of politics

lblambert Thursday 11/06/2008 at 12:52 AM | 22631
i just dont like talking politics with my friends because my views differ from 90% of my friends and id rather not lose them
Johnny Bisco Thursday 11/06/2008 at 03:09 AM | 22658
I know what you mean JB, one of the other forums I go to (deshow Freaks) was almost torn apart by it.

I had a good friend of mine flat out call me unpatriotic, which being ex military didn't t too well with me, and the result was an entirely ruined friendship... it sucks.
DarkArtist81 Thursday 11/06/2008 at 02:44 PM | 22686
You're right Bisco. I didn't came o horrobid.com to make enemies; I've come to make new friends. Don't want to insult nobody, and I never tried to make somebody agreed with my opinions. I always said that I'm from Bral, and we have our own opinions about USA, but MY opinion is that we are all brothers, wanting or not. Well, we are the poor brother, but... LOL

I want to say that I'm very sorry to talk about a thing that obviously every opinion is unique, because don't matter what I say, each one of us will have our ponit of view, and we can be friends and happy anyway, don't you think Sam?

Brazilian, american, fuck the labels! I like to be here, respect each one of you guys, and no matter what happens............

BRAZIL IS 5 TIMES CHAMPION OF THE WORLD CUP !!!!!

VIVA RONALDINHO GAÚCHO!!!

Take care!

Glauco
LÜCKMANN Thursday 11/06/2008 at 02:57 PM | 22694
You're right Bisco. I didn't came o horrobid.com to make enemies; I've come to make new friends. Don't want to insult nobody, and I never tried to make somebody agreed with my opinions. I always said that I'm from Bral, and we have our own opinions about USA, but MY opinion is that we are all brothers, wanting or not. Well, we are the poor brother, but... LOL

I want to say that I'm very sorry to talk about a thing that obviously every opinion is unique, because don't matter what I say, each one of us will have our ponit of view, and we can be friends and happy anyway, don't you think Sam?

Brazilian, american, fuck the labels! I like to be here, respect each one of you guys, and no matter what happens............

BRAZIL IS 5 TIMES CHAMPION OF THE WORLD CUP !!!!!

VIVA RONALDINHO GAÚCHO!!!

Take care!

Glauco

well said Glauco!

pamelavoorheesRIP Thursday 11/06/2008 at 10:01 PM | 22721
Thanks lady!

Taking the opportunity, I'd like to share with you something that, in my opinion, it's connected with the actual events, 'cos HIS dream is about to come true. Here it goes, hope you enjoy it:

28 August 1963, at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbUtL_0vAJk The dream is still alive
LÜCKMANN Friday 11/07/2008 at 10:01 AM | 22760
Man i wanted McCain to win.
The-Monster Saturday 11/08/2008 at 12:53 AM | 22840
Man i wanted McCain to win.

well there is always 2012, oh wait he probably won't run then because he's like 90. Just kidding. Please no feathers ruffled. This is after all the Evil Dead of message boards.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 11/08/2008 at 01:06 AM | 22842